Purpose of job:
As a Technical IT Consultant, you will collaborate with a team of technical IT consultants, scrum masters, developers, solution architect, business analysts, product owners and vendors who are passionate about developing ICT capabilities in Singapore Tourism Board (STB) to realise STB's vision of a vibrant and inspiring Destination Singapore that we are proud of. You will be responsible for the deployment and management of application infrastructure in multi-cloud environment for STB as well as oversee the security aspect of the infrastructure. You will also be expected to source for solutions as well as lead and implement solutions to improve the enterprise infrastructure in STB.
- Responsible for the operations management of multi-cloud infrastructure environment. This includes log review/management, monthly operation report review, patch management, account management, troubleshooting and etc.
- Responsible for implementing and supporting infrastructure for the enterprise application systems hosted in multi-cloud environment.
- Responsible for service improvement of the multi-cloud environment.
- Go-to subject matter expert for Cloud services.
- Collaborate with Scrum Master, Developer, Solution Architect, Business Analyst, Product Owner and vendor for delivering of application infrastructure support.
- Drive, monitor and oversee infrastructure project implementations across multi-cloud environment. This includes procurement, contract management and transition management.
- Communicate and present to senior decision makers, stakeholders and management forums on project progress and issues.
- Must adapt to fast pace environment and handle multiple tasks.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT with 2 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in planning, designing and building workload on Cloud platform such as AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure.
- Hands-on experience with managing IT security, network (e.g. DNS, TCP/IP, and firewalls) and IT operations.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with a positive attitude.
- Proven track record managing complex project and ability to function well in high-pressure situations.
- Good technical knowledge on infrastructure and Cloud
- • Advantageous to have experience in the following:
o RHEL and Windows OS
o DevSecOps, CI/CD (common toolchain)
o Modern container designed application (ECS, Fargate)
o API gateway (Apigee or Mulesoft)
o Infra as code (Ansible or Terraform)
- Contract role for 11 months
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.