Keysight IT Customer Facing Solutions team is looking for a Cloud Systems Analyst with extensive experience in salesforce.com. You will be playing a DevOps Role in Salesforce center of excellence team and will be responsible for Techno Functional Support, solutions, consulting and developments/enhancements. You will collaborate with high performing teams for the ongoing DevOps (Development and Support Operations) work on Salesforce.com. You will be leading continuous improvements on the cloud platforms to achieve optimized cloud ecosystem.
• Develop Salesforce community solutions that integrate with external applications and Salesforce custom app
• Perform hands-on investigation, troubleshoot, identify the RCA and fixes for support techno functional issues.
• Engage and perform ITIL driven AMS operations that includes Incident Management, Problem Management and technical change management activities
• Independently handle Incidents and service requests and resolve then within SLA’s
• Must have a good understanding of Cloud to on premise integrations especially in the area of SFDC and engage in troubleshooting and fixing integration issues on his own or in collaboration with Middleware or upstream/downstream application teams.
• Perform application administration and performance management activities
• Perform hands-on technical design, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development as required in support of current and new enhancements
• Independently leading and managing SDLC stages from gathering requirements, Design, Build, Test & Deploy for ongoing enhancements
• Create and document application requirements by working with business counterparts and end users
• Manage and perform release management to production through stipulated version control process
• Keeping abreast of new cloud application features and continually improve the application footprint
The candidate for this job must have a strong technology skills & hands on experience in the areas of Salesforce.com. Prior Java & Web development experience will be an added advantage. The individual must possess ability to network and interface with Global IT and business stakeholders to internalize requirements, interpreting and applying processes to deliver value to stakeholders. Must have a good understanding of Cloud to on premise integrations especially in SFDC. Possess a good experience around SFDC application administration and performance management Prior experience in a DevOps role having worked on Application support as well as development
• Salesforce.com Lightning experience
• Web Services and APIs as in RESTFUL and SOAP
• Salesforce community cloud experience
• Force.com platform experience with Apex/ Visual force
• Analytical, and Problem-solving skills are required
• ITIL certification and Agile certification will be added plus
• Certifications in SFDC will be an added advantage for this profile.
• Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Full Time (F)
Duration (Temp Positions Only):Not Applicable
Careers Privacy Statement
*Keysight is an Equal Opportunity Employer. *
Candidates can be considered to work from the following locations:
APAC : India : Karnataka : Bengaluru
Job ID : 38432