Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
Your main mission will be to manage the
GPU cluster of several
AI teams and to upgrade existing
Your challenges ?
- You manage IT resources: multi-GPU training, task planning, container orchestration, etc.
- You define standards and optimize resources through this global tool structure
- You ensure the management of the experiments
- You do distributed/federated learning
- You manage all the data, the cloud solution
- You perform in-depth analysis and optimization to ensure the best performance on GPU architecture systems
- You also work on complex operational issues (e.g.: response to cyber security standards, solution design, etc.).
Let’s talk about you…
- You have a Masters degree, and have already experience in these fields (
IT, tooling, AI)
- You have strong skills in computer science and systems architecture foundations, including the application of technology to solve real-world problems
- You master the operating system and development based with
Linux (Redhat/Centos/Ubuntu) (Python, C++ software development)
- You are familiar with
- You have a good knowledge with AI/ML/DL (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MxNet, Pandas, XGBoost, Scikit-learn...)
- Do you know Kubernetes? It is appreciated!
- You have already experience in the automotive industry? It's an asset!
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally! At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 113600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : [...] Location: FR-IDF-Creteil
Job: Research and Development
Organization: B87E Group Expertise CRETEIL 1
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: 07/01/2021, 5:35:45 AM