IT Service Desk Analyst – Bangalore Based
- Growing company with the opportunity to make a difference
- Ability for you to take direct ownership of your work
- Interested in a varied role with exposure to various divisions?
Who are we?
Are you interested in joining a rapidly growing and highly successful Asia Pacific CRO?
Would you like to hone your technology skills and systems experience in one of the world’s fastest growing clinical research markets?
Internationally recognised for the quality of our operations, Novotech is the largest Australian owned CRO, we’ve been awarded the Frost & Sullivan “CRO Best Practice Award” on multiple occasions, we’re a recipient of the ARCS ANZ Clinical Trial award for “Best CRO” award and we’ve been rapidly expanding our business since our inception.
The Novotech IT team is currently seeking an enthusiastic IT Service Desk Analyst with relevant experience, based in Novotech’s Bengaluru office. The role will engage you with end users and team members primarily locally however also from all Novotech global offices, so excellent customer service and commitment to effective issue resolution is a must! Along with excellent communication skills, the right attitude and a passion for helpdesk and IT, this role will be a great move on your career ladder.
Working as an integral part of the IT team you will have the opportunity to work and grow your skill set in this exciting new position. Supporting employees as well as internal and external systems across Novotech global presence, you will be directly involved in triage and 1st level support along with some system level support. You will also play an integral role in the ongoing integration of Novotech IT systems. You will thrive working within a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with our supportive team.
- Qualifications in an IT related field;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a helpdesk or IT officer;
- Office 365 support accreditation or evidencable experience;
- ITIL/ITSM environment experience is desirable for a high level of SLA awareness;
- Strong sense of Active Directory, Office 365 user management;
- Microsoft certifications.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide customer facing and end user technical support, driven by helpdesk KPI’s and SLA response times, minimising end user time lost to IT issues;
- Manage tickets, tasks and process incoming calls via helpdesk ticketing system;
- Work under guidance from senior staff;
- Maintenance of End User systems within the scope of Company Acceptable Usage Policy and Standard Operating Environment (desktops, laptops, printers, photocopiers, Smart phones;)
- Assisting the System Engineers with deployment, maintenance and updates;
- On-boarding training for new staff on company IT system capabilities and procedures;
- Improve end user and internal helpdesk knowledge base by identifying gaps by ticket and KPI analysis,
- Adhere to system processes;
- Control and manage each applications access and security levels according to business rules;
- Audio/Visual support including video conferencing and Teams calling;
- Asset management & Hardware procurement.
To succeed in this role, you will have proven knowledge in the following areas
- Experience working to a “First to fix” ITSM strategy: continual improvement to knowledge bases & triage checklists to meet response time & resolution KPI;
- Instinctive, intuitive support skills with corporate Windows desktop OS environments;
- Strong skills with all major MS Office applications;
- Exposure to administration of a medium-large scale infrastructure environment running Microsoft Windows server products;
- User management via Active Directory and Office 365;
- Excellent diagnostic/triage skills from the physical layer up;
- Strong awareness of IT Security;
- Experience working within a defined information security framework, also adhering to industry compliance requirements.
Favourable to have:
- Experience working in a GCP compliant IT environment;
- Experience administering Exchange/Teams online/SharePoint and Microsoft Identity Management/InTune;
- Relevant certifications (e.g. MCSA, MCP, MCSE, Office 365 exams;)
- Understanding of Power-Shell scripting to simply administrative tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- A customer first attitude with a pleasant and approachable communication style;
- Superior prioritization and task reporting;
- Ability to perform gap analysis of existing processes and take a data driven approach to communicate to management;
- Ability to produce Technical and User Documentation.
We’re a business that prides ourselves in our team.
We work hard, relish the challenge of solving problems and take pride in delivering quality work to our clients. We place a strong emphasis on a collaborative and collegiate environment and ultimately, we give everyone the chance to make a difference.
We offer regular training and knowledge sharing opportunities, competitive salaries/bonus structures and a range of other benefits for all our staff.
If you would like to join our growing business, please submit your application via the 'Apply Now’ link below.