The Go1 platform makes learning easy with thousands of courses in one simple solution. Since our founding in
2015, we have grown to an organization of 200+ in 9 global offices.
We are in search of an IT Manager, with strong project management skills, to build and grow our internal IT function.
You will oversee our company’s hardware, software and computer networks and help the organistion implement enterprise cloud-based software that assists in automating our internal functions.
Your role will also include the following:
- Oversee the deployment, development, monitoring, maintenance, upgrading and support of organisational IT systems.
- Overseeing the development and enhancement of business systems and integrating new systems with those existing
- Developing standard operating procedures allied to best practice, and ensuring written protocols and guidelines are provided for IT staff and all end users
- Keeping up to date with the most recent technologies and advising on what new technological solutions and their implementation will meet business and systems requirements
- Creating a budget for each project as well as managing the financial aspects of the entire IT department such as purchases and ongoing budgeting
- Accountable for the management, mentoring, motivation and career development of all IT staff
- Provide regular progress and performance reports for the group’s COO and CTO
Troubleshoot and resolve high priority requests for support within specified SLA's and log within service desk
- Troubleshoot and resolve alerts from monitoring systems and action incidents from a service desk system within specified SLAs
- Ensure the root cause of any issues are found and best practice resolutions are implemented
The ideal individual will have proven experience as an IT manager (or similar role within a global business of 250+ employees). You will also possess the following:
- A technically adept mindset and people leader with significant budgetary, project management and people management experience
- An ambitious nature and results driven, seeking a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Experience in successfully leading major system and business change initiatives
- In depth project and vendor management experience
- ITIL certification to any level and/or directly applicable technical/project management qualifications advantageous
You'll love working for us. We are very social and collaborate as a team. We offer flexible work arrangements and working from home benefits. We also have the following:
- Excellent company wide bonus
- 10 weeks paid parental leave
- 10 days sick leave per year (accrued)
- Company wide paid 'Friday Lunch'
- Wellness Programs
Please continue with your application