ExxonMobil Business Support Center Argentina S.R.L; empresa afiliada a Exxon Mobil Corporation (*)
At ExxonMobil’s Information Technology organization we develop and apply the next-generation technologies to help safely and responsibly meet the world’s growing needs for energy and high-quality chemical products.
Do you want to use your energy to change the world? As a Product Owner you will be the customers’ voice for your team, understanding the business value of features and stories being brought so they can be prioritized alongside other work to enable product delivery success. You will work with stakeholders/customers to identify needs, problems and determine the deliverables that maximize business value and outcomes.
ExxonMobil is a diverse company, and we provide all candidates with equal opportunities. We value our people over their jobs, looking for the best candidate for each, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion or gender identity. Our strength is our people and we excel together. Each individual and their unique perspective is what makes us stronger and powerful. Join us today and be inspired to achieve greatness!
You will have the opportunity to:
* Create and prioritize the backlog and roadmap in accordance with business priorities, value, and cost of delay
* Work with Product Managers to ensure Features and stories are prioritized within the Product backlog to support project value delivery
* Provide clarity on the work (Features and User Stories), including the ‘Why’ and the ‘What,’ as well as the agreement of when work is done (Acceptance Criteria)
* Act as the customer/business representative to the team, being available for the team to timely build clarity when needed
* Ensure Features and User Stories are tested and validated (meets Definition of Done)
What we look for in you:
* Experience in a Product Owner, Product Manager, Business Analyst or similar role acting as a representative of stakeholders
* Bachelor Degree or close to graduating in Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computing Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Analysis or similar
* Advanced verbal and written communication English skills
* Continuous learning mindset
* Full understanding of Agile principles, values and practice
* Prior experience working with Scrum
* Features formatting, prioritization and estimation skills
* Ability to facilitate problem solving in a group setting
* Costumer focused and excellent negotiato
It is a plus if you:
* Are leader at Team level
* Hold Agile certifications (e.g. CSPO)
* Have experience with Agile work management tools (e.g. Azure DevOps, TFS)
* Are familiar with Agile at scale (e.g. SAFe)
* Have design thinking skills
* Understand the definition of OKRs and prioritization based on WSJF (Cost of Delay and Effort)
* Have worked with Kanban in the past
We offer you:
* Work with multi-cultural global teams
* 3 week vacation, up to 5 years of service and 4 week vacation, up to 10 years of service; plus 1 personal day
* Premium health insurance
* Flexible working hours
* In house English classes
* Technical trainings and certifications sponsorship (Azure, AWS and others)
ExxonMobil is one of the world's largest publicly traded international Oil and Gas Company, providing energy that helps underpin growing economies and improve living standards around the world. ExxonMobil uses innovation and technology to deliver energy to a growing world. We explore for, produce and sell crude oil, natural gas and petroleum products. We operate facilities or market products in most of the world's countries and explore for oil and natural gas on every continent.
We are EMIT. ExxonMobil’s Information Technology arm with over 6,000 associates working globally to provide IT guidance and support to one of the world’s most established companies. But aside from that, we’re a hip crew of technologically smart and savvy individuals, and we make a great team. One that focuses on collaboration, encourages creativity, and embraces change. We’re continuously advancing across multiple platforms, driving strategy and innovation through global digitization and technology enablement, in order to keep ExxonMobil at the top. Through its different affiliates, ExxonMobil has been present in Argentina for over 100 years, helping satisfy our country's energy needs.
(*) Afiliada ExxonMobil significa Exxon Mobil Corporation y/o toda persona, individuo, sociedad de persona, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad, directa o indirectamente controlante, controlada por Exxon Mobil Corporation o bajo control común con Exxon Mobil Corporation. Para los fines de esta definición el término "control" (incluyendo los términos "controlante" y "bajo control común con") significa posesión, directa o indirecta del poder para dirigir o disponer la dirección del manejo y políticas ya sea a través de la titularidad de títulos, acciones, cuotas o cualquier otro documento con derecho a voto, o por contrato o de otro modo, respecto de cualquier persona, individuo, sociedad de personas, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad."