The Global Supply IT Project Manager is responsible for the design, delivery and maintenance of his projects / applications.
In this position, the project manager will be responsible for Group supply chain solutions, with regional or global reach.
These solutions address needs from Group operations, including but not limited to supply chain, procurement, internet of things and sustainability.
His/her responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Design and implementation of IT solutions based on the needs expressed by the operations teams
- Project management with a supply chain expertise for new solutions
- Maintenance, support and evolution management for existing solutions
The project manager will imagine tomorrow’s technical landscape for our global supply chain – in partnership with the business stakeholders – bringing value to the direct and indirect procurement processes across over 80 affiliates. He/She must be technologically savvy and will be dealing with topics both at technical, functional and operational levels.
A good understanding of key supply chain processes would be a plus – for example allocation & replenishment, demand and promotion planning or inventory management, or S&OP processes.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Application Roadmap & Project Management:
- Contribute to define the application roadmap.
- Manage IT projects and deliver solutions on time, on budget and on scope, respecting quality standards.
- Manage project resources (internal and external).
- Ensure the successful implementation of the organizational change management plan.
- Monitor project progress and produce project reporting.
- Build and follow up project budget.
- Application Maintenance:
- Implement functional evolutions of his applications.
- Identify training needs to ensure applications’ appropriation.
- Manage maintenance resources (internal and external).
- IT Solutions Advisory:
- Bring assistance to affiliates, maintaining strong relationships with local teams, identifying and sharing best practices through expert missions.
- Vendor Management:
- Manage and evaluate vendors to ensure continuous improvement.
- Team management: external resources
- Key internal stakeholders: Stakeholders from Finance & Operations, IT Solutions & IT Operations
- Key external stakeholders: Vendors
- Budget to manage: Not applicable
- Availability to travel: Frequently
- Education required: BAC+5 (engineering or business school / university)
- Experience / Background:
- 5+ years of experience in a related area
- Confirmed Project Management experience
- Ability to manage project budget > 0.5M€
- International experience, preferably lived and worked in multiple cultures
- Good presentation skills
- Specific Expertise:
- Strong track record in supply chain or distribution is required
- IT solutions deployment for multi-site projects
- Tools: (linked to tools/job/method)
- Exposure to ERPs is a plus
- Planning solutions / EPMs
- Database management is a plus
- Internet of things technologies (NFCs, QR codes, etc.)
- Language required: Fluent in English, French is a plus
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date: