Read carefully job details and apply now
Place of work: Udaipur
Working hours: 9 hours (including 1-hour break)
Minimum level of Education: Must be Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduate preferred
Reporting line: Development Manager / Team Leader / CEO
Description of the Company : Pegasus is the Leading Provider of technology solutions. From enterprise infrastructure to retail store-level technology, Pegasus has an extensive team of dedicated professional.
Values of the Company: Pegasus has a strong presence in the retail industry. We offer a full range of professional service to retailers. From business consulting to store networking, their services team has the training and experience needed to make technology successful.
Manages the transition of new programs from the completion of the requisite contracts to the successful launch and hand-off to operations management. This individual is secondarily responsible for the successful completion of internal process improvement initiatives involving requirements gathering, analysis, problem-solving, planning and execution of corrective actions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Under the direction of the AVP – PI, develops an in-depth understanding of the needs of the client and the key initiatives required for a successful program launch.
· Interact with the client to develop New Program requirements. Compiles and analyzes client requirements and establishes priorities for implementation. Manages the process through a detailed Action Planning tool to the successful implementation of all initiatives outlined on the program launch checklist.
· Works closely with centre directors and account managers to ensure complete understanding of the project, project objectives, and priorities.
· Completes the Hiring Request for external candidates.
· Ensures the establishment of a training curriculum to properly prepare program team for success.
· Interacts with IT to ensure that all system requirements are met within agreed timeline.
· Interacts with development personnel to assist in the creation of project design documentation.
·Interacts with development personnel to ensure timelines are being met for application and report development.
· Manages the infrastructure needs of the program through launch and steady state. Works hand-in-hand with the OPS leadership to allow them to focus their full attention on the team’s performance.
·Works with internal department leaders to identify internal process improvement initiatives and create a plan of action.
· Subject matter expert on efficiencies and productivity gains for internal operations.
· Must display creative problem solving, clear and concise communication skills, ability to lead a team of diverse individuals, and organize process improvements tactics.
Education and/or Experience :
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; or four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Project management experience and/or education advantageous.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Project Programming & Design