We are looking for IT Project Manager (handling cybersecurity project) to join one of the Government Agency!
- Working Hours: Mon-Fri
- Working Location: Pasir Panjang
- Salary package: up to $7000 + AWS (12 months contract - renewable/convertible)
- Fun & supportive working environment
- Support and project manage the rollout of security-related programmes for the company
- Work with various stakeholders to understand the requirements needed for the uplifting of WOG cybersecurity competency
- Translating requirements into design/development of the programme(s)
- Seeking and obtaining approvals and budgets for new programmes (requires writing of approval papers, preparation of presentation slides, etc)
- Work with various parties, including outsourced vendors and other teams/Divisions to actualize the rollout and support of the programmes
- Support and backup other team-mates where necessary
- Singaporean only
- Candidate experienced in project/program management with minimum 3 years’ experience in understanding, gathering and translating of information from different stakeholders to meet the required outcomes
- Ability to engage with multiple stakeholders at all levels.
- Prior educational background or work experience in cybersecurity would be advantageous
- Strong interest in community building would prove beneficial for our eco-system engagement efforts. Prior experience organising community engagement activities, especially in the technology/cybersecurity field would be a bonus
Email your updated resume to Vivian: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Note: Any resumes of job applications sent to this mailbox will not be attended as it is solely for the purpose of personal data protection related matters.)
Liew Chien Hui - R2090138
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd - 11C5781
Your application will be forwarded to email@example.com
Please review all application instructions before applying.