For one of our client, we are looking for a:
Junior IT Security Engineer (M/W)
- Work in a multicultural team on new challenges.
- Implement and manage different security solutions: DLP, PAM, Antimalware, MFA, MDM...
- Understand existing network & security architectures and collaborate with the experts.
- Ensure presales and implementation activities as a designated product specialist.
- You are curious and have a strong interest in IT in general, not only in Security.
- You have good communication skills
- You are able to speak and write fluently in English and French.
- You are familiar with Windows and Linux System.
- Knowledge or experience of database administration would be a distinct advantage.
- You are a team player but who is able to work in autonomy.
- An attractive salary package
- A 13th month at the end of the year or each month
- Meal Vouchers or financial compensation
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Extra-legal advantages (IT material, banks)
- Regular events with your team
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.