Kelly IT Resources is currently hiring an I T Specialist – Security Operations Lead for Lisbon and our client is a global medical products and technologies' company focused on therapies for the management of chronic conditions, with leading market positions in advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence, and critical care, and infusion devices. As part of our client's continued development, they are building an IT competency center in Lisbon , and require technically qualified, adaptable and ambitious IT professionals to support their mission to improve lives across the world.
Position: IT Specialist – Security Operations Lead
Reports to: Head of Networks and Security Operations
Role Summary: Provide ‘last line of defense’ to existing offshore Security Operations support technicians. Provide technical and process guidance to other members of the team, as well as interface with other IT towers, Stakeholders and Head of Network Lead to ensure the teams are focused on the appropriate goals.
Essential Technical Skills Required:
Desirable Qualifications & Skills Preferred
- SIEM Technologies (Splunk, HP ArcSight);
- Vulnerability Management technologies (Nessus, Qualys Rapid7);
- Log Management;
- Endpoint Protection (Symantec);
- Antivirus (McAfee, Sophos);
- Perimeter Security including Firewalls, WAF, IDS & IPS;
- Proxy Services (Zscaler, Bluecoat);
- Domain/DNS Management;
- SSL Certificate Management;
- DLP (Symantec DLP, McAfee DLP);
Duties and Responsibilities
- Professional Qualifications:
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- CompTIA Security+
- Splunk Enterprise Certified Usee
Candidate's Behavioral Profile
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Security Operation Centre Function:
- Ensure key performance metrics are adhered to
- Ensure security tickets are assigned in a timely fashion
- Act as the point of escalation for the SOC
- Ensure intelligence can be acted upon
- Responsible for delivering Security Operations Service including Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, Endpoint Security, SIEM, and Perimeter Security.
- Contribute to the Security Operations strategy and roadmap by providing advice and recommendations related to Cyber Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Data Analytics, Security Engineering, SIEM and Forensics
- Develop successful relationships with key internal and external customers and stakeholders and influence infrastructure and application teams to ensure security obligations are delivered.
- Responsible for 3rd line support for incidents and problems
- Provide support for call out and out of hours work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- General troubleshooting skills to solve issues;
- Tenacious problem-solving abilities to see issues through to resolution;
- Strong research skills to build information to deliver new projects and solve issues;
- Ability to work equally well as part of a team or individually and manage own workload.
If you have a profile that matches the requirements above, please submit your updated and English CV!