WHAT WE DO | Our talented teams create tech that connects brands to people via meaningful content that impacts their lives in positive ways. By understanding where the markets are going and where technology fits in; we use our knowledge to identify solutions that boost businesses and shift user experiences.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT | What makes us a leader in our industry, and different from other international digital tech companies, is our ability to tailor or custom create our offering to solve business challenges.
WHERE YOU FIT IN | We aim to build an inspiring organisation with an engaged and high performing culture. We believe in possibilities. We connect to the future. Think unlimited digital potential, global reach, limitless content, unreal experiences, real connections… now imagine the direct impact you could have in this landscape. If you are eager to work in an inspiring, dynamic environment and collaborate with like-minded people, we want to hear from you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The purpose of our IT Service Manager is to be an active part of the IT Service Desk. You ensure that delivery of this front-line IT service is responsive, effectively prioritised and timely. You manage performance to ensure the relevant SLA’s, OLA’s and KPI’s are set, monitored, reported and disseminated effectively.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage SLAs / SLA fulfillment
- Drive optimisation of the broader Service Desk support model and eco-system by formalising process and engagement mechanisms with multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure adherence to and continuous improvement of processes and procedures relating to analysis, design, development, implementation, configuration, and full life cycle management.
- Building and implementing observability for applications health/performance/capacity”
- “Automate toil work”.
- Maintain a portfolio of all items within your area of responsibility ensuring all components have a clear development roadmap, risk status, and clearly documented support and maintenance support agreements and arrangements.
- Establish and review relationships with third party suppliers and support organisations to ensure that all aspects of the service are supported effectively and efficiently.
- Influence locally based colleagues and global counterparts, creating trusted relationships and driving higher levels of engagement and service satisfaction with our colleagues.
- Develop the IT team professionally through guidance, coaching and associated performance management to maximise performance and engagement.
- Drive improvements & innovations and collaborate with multiple global stakeholders and support functions across Mondia Media to reduce Service Desk ticket volume and business disruption caused by IT outages.
- Be an active part of the 24/7 on-duty service.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. They would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- Strong technical skills with several years of experience
- Track record of improving standards and processes while driving efficiencies.
- Professional experience of current IT technologies and latest industry trends
- Extensive experience with tools like Freshdesk, Jira, NewRelic, Slack, Office365 and dashboard solutions.
- Expertise in the field of IT security, data protection, auditing and business continuity processes
- Solid background in IT operations and an excellent understanding of ITIL methodologies with an ITIL certification
- Ideally, you will have experience in an E-commerce and service provider environment.
- Target driven, enthusiastic, hands-on mentality and self-motivated.
- Strong planning and organizational skills for our future growth and development
- High energy and comfortable working under pressure
- Ability to take initiative, inspire and motivate those around you.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (German and English)