As a member of the software development team, contributes to designing and implementing new functionalities and the associated documentation to support delivery of all core trading applications used to run Euronext markets, international markets and MTFs.
The Software Developer will have the opportunity to reinforce the DEV FACTORY “OPTIQ CORE” team dedicated to the implementation of OPTIQ Core Components.
The Software Developer should have a very good knowledge of development over TREDZONE and also of OPTIQ Trading Chain components.
He / She should have strong C++ and DEVOPS skills.
He / She has to be really interested in Trading Business.
• Implements new functionalities in the most complex trading components using languages such as C++
• Works closely with I&O teams on OPTIQ DEVOPS aspects
• Contributes to the design of performance critical subsystems
• Drafts clear and accurate documentation relative to implemented code
• Works with other teams on overall trading system design
• Contributes to projects addressing challenging subjects linked to new functionalities (MTF-ETF, Warrants initiatives, Riskguard…)
The key accountabilities only describe the main activities and is not exhaustive. It evolves depending on the expertise level and ongoing projects.
• IT engineer graduated with about 5 years of experience
Education and Knowledge
• Proficient in designing and developing with C++ using templates, C++ 11/14/17
• Operational in implementing new developments over TREDZONE and in OPTIQ Trading Chain components
• Strong knowledge of SBE and FIX protocols
• Confirmed DEVOPS skills
• Other programming languages expertise like QT, Java and Python are a plus
• Sound understanding of Linux operating systems
• Very good level of English is required
Profile and Skills
• Excellent communication skills and team work
• Smart and creative
• Openness to being managed using the Agile methodology
• Strong interest in “Trading” Business
• We respect and value the people we work with
• We are unified through a common purpose
• We embrace diversity and strive for inclusion
• We value transparency, communicate honestly and share information openly
• We act with integrity in everything we do
• We don’t hide our mistakes, and we learn from them
• We act with a sense of urgency and decisiveness
• We are adaptable, responsive and embrace change
• We take smart risks
• We are positively driven to make a difference and challenge the status quo
• We focus on and encourage personal leadership
• We motivate each other with our ambition
• We deliver maximum value to our customers and stakeholders
• We take ownership and are accountable for the outcome
• We reward and celebrate performance
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.
This job description is only describing the main activities within a certain role and is not exhaustive. It does not prevent to add more tasks, projects.