Entity Crédit Agricole CIB is the corporate and investment banking arm of Credit Agricole Group, the 12th largest banking group worldwide in terms of tier 1 capital (The Banker, July 2019). Nearly 8,400 employees across Europe, the Americas, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and North Africa support the Bank's clients, meeting their financial needs throughout the world. Crédit Agricole CIB offers its large corporate and institutional clients a range of products and services in capital markets activities, investment banking, structured finance, commercial banking and international trade. The Bank is a pioneer in the area of climate finance, and is currently a market leader in this segment with a complete offer for all its clients.
For more information, please visit www.ca-cib.com
The Department and position
The department is responsible for development and maintenance of Capital Market applications used by worldwide users.
“Run the bank” is the first mission of IT department. It involves many front line IT professionals who understand the nature of business operations, timing of activities & data flowing through internal and external systems. They are continuously working with business users, infrastructure engineer and system managers.
The candidate will join the Singapore Capital Market Run the bank team in charge of running application for capital market from Front-Office (Murex, Apex, Orchestrade…), Back-Office (Summit, Calypso…) and Market data referential (Asset Control..), Market Risk applications (in-house application on big data technologies).
Application monitoring responsibilities
- Define and implement in coordination with the build team the needed application monitoring
- Supervise and monitor daily and monthly chains and handle user request by working closely with project, infrastructure and production teams
- Support overnight batches which take place during the Singapore Morning and early afternoon time to ensure that problems are swiftly analyzed and resolved to minimize down-time.
- Process and issue daily, weekly and monthly reporting on data quality of risk chain in which the activity is usually more intense on monthly run.
Incidents and Requests management (business users and others IT teams)
- Provide level 1 and level 2 application support to the business users (trader, risk manager, market risk monitoring operator, back-office and middle-office analyst, market data administrator,…)
- Analyze and manage incidents/problems/requests coming
Problem management and continuous improvement
- Prepare and maintain knowledge base for each of the application in the scope of the team in coordination with the build team and the ops team
- Collaborate with build team to assess the priority of the problem and follow-up the resolution, even contributing to the definition of long term solution.
- Provide non-functional requirement to the build team to implement monitoring as code whenever available.
The Support analyst should have a pro-active mindset in security, incident preventive measures, productivity and global improvement of the quality of service.
• Knowledge in Capital Market FO/BO environment is an advantage
• Strong knowledge in Configuration Management
• Strong knowledge in XML, SQL, PL/SQL, MQ Series, CFT and Control-M.
• Knowledge of monitoring solution (E.g ITRS Geneos)
• Good knowledge Microsoft Office
• Careful observance of standards and processes
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong analytical or troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Autonomous, self motivated and excellent team player
• Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
• Self-starter and ambitious