Innovative solutions on the pulse of time, a dynamic working environment characterized by progress, versatile opportunities - this is the world of SKIDATA. Become part of our strong, international team now and shape the future of modern access systems with your ideas and know-how.
training and development
World-leading access solutions are looking for versatile IT talent as a
Senior IT Specialist - MS Dynamics 365 Solution Architect (m/w/d)
As part of our IT team, you will optimize the SKIDATA application landscape and work on overarching application architecture and integration topics. This includes: defining, maintaining and developing solutions and standards within the framework of the overarching strategy and architecture. You focus on sustainable and value-added solutions that meet business requirements. You create robust, efficient, scalable, reusable, value-added architectures. In doing so, you leverage and evolve our application architecture, specifically MS Dynamics 365, Power Platform, Azure, Office 365 platforms. You lead and manage integration projects.
You support the solution design and ensure that solutions and further developments from the business departments or Business Process Management follow the application and architecture strategy and best practices. You follow technological developments and test their usability and added value as part of our innovation processes. And last but not least, you always demonstrate your know-how and competence in 3rd level support.
- Completed studies in the field of business informatics or comparable with a focus on IT.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the application environment of Microsoft: Dynamics 365 F&O / AX, CRM, Service, Power Platform, Azure, CDS,...
- Very good knowledge and solid experience in application integration.
- Sound and overall understanding of business processes
- Very good English and German language skills
- Accuracy, high quality and sustainability awareness
- Very independent working style and strong conceptual skills
- Very good communication skills and assertiveness
- international team of specialists
- Pull of a market leader
- Good opportunities for further training
- Varied fields of activity
- Freedom that motivates
Your Place of work
Apply now if you want to be part of our IT team.
The minimum salary corresponds to the classification according to the general trade collective agreement (employment group 4, professional year according to individual experience).
Copyright © 2021 | Untersbergstraße 40 | 5083 Grödig / Salzburg | Austria. All Rights reserved.
tel +43 6246 888 0 | fax +43 6246 888 7 | Office hours: Mon-Thu: 08:00-17:00 | Fri: 08:00-15:30
SKIDATA®, sweb® and skiosk® are registered trademarks of SKIDATA GmbH in the United States, the European Union and other countries. Product specifications are available at your local authorized SKIDATA distributor.