Welcome to Blackshark.ai. We believe in creating value by providing powerful insights.
Blackshark.ai is creating a digital twin of planet earth powered by satellite data & artificial intelligence.
We are a team of 50+ data scientists, geospatial engineers, 3D rendering programmers and developers based in San Francisco, Seattle, US, and Graz, Austria, Europe's computer vision hub.
Our revolutionary platform is using Machine Learning to extract information from the surface of our planet by using satellite imagery and other relevant data. A patented reconstruction technology allows streaming and rendering of detected 3D features in unmatched visual quality containing material properties and other semantic features.
We have a culture being focused on individuals and their individual goals in order to create something bigger than ourselves.
Come and join Blackshark.ai and help us create the ultimate vision of a digital Planet Earth.
To help us to create the ultimate vision of a digital Planet Earth, we are looking for highly motivated Junior IT Support, focus on supporting our fast growing company and expanding our IT Team. You will be handling basic IT maintenance and support tasks, including ability to provide first class customer service and support across different departments.
This is a
full-time job opportunity
suitable for someone, who is motivated fresh graduate of Information Technology, HTL (Höhere Technische Lehranstalt) or similar technical field with a big passion for IT and technology or
if you are studying Information Technology, HTL (Höhere Technische Lehranstalt) or similar technical field and you are looking for part-time job, while studying, where you could get practical experience in IT Administration.
Your responsibilities will include also:
- Support asset and license management
- Assist with maintenance of our local inventory and storage of hardware and IT assets
- Configuration, installation and maintenance of workstations
- Build, setup and upgrade computers
- Solve daily Windows and hardware Issues
- Assistance with On/Offboarding tasks
- Support facility maintenance
- Studying or recently graduated Bc,.,Master degree in Information Technology, HTL (Höhere Technische Lehranstalt) or similar technical field
- A passion for IT and technology
- Knowledge of PC hardware with experience of diagnosing problems
- Great communication and problem-solving skills.
- Team player
- Eager and willing to learn from your team members
Nice to have:
- IT Network Knowledge
- IT Troubleshooting experience
- Interest in IT security topics
Why join us?
- Cutting-edge projects with global Tier 1 reference customers in a wide range of industries.
- A straightforward mindset: focus on the goal, get things done, and keep cool.
- Friendly atmosphere, with amazing and passionate colleagues from all backgrounds and nationalities.
- Flat hierarchy, fast decisions, and agile work environment where your ideas and concepts are welcome.
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a team eager to drive innovation.
- A culture that values teamwork, expertise sharing and humility, and where all collaborate towards the same goal.
- Work-life balance and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- HQ situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem with an extraordinary high quality of life, between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations.*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position