Outpost is a next-generation travel and hospitality brand designed to meet the needs of remote professionals and digital nomads seeking to live, work, travel, and explore the world.
Our destination neighbourhoods deliver boutique coliving accommodation combined with modern coworking spaces, travel and wellness programs, cafe and bar offerings, as well as social and recreational events. Our online community connects our members to a network of fellow nomads and travellers, as well as career opportunities and lifestyle content.
Outpost's mission is to help remote professionals and digital nomads – as well as ahead-of-the-game teams and organisations – to join the remote revolution and design their best lives. Founded in Indonesia in 2016, Outpost has expanded to multiple locations in the nomad hubs of Bali and Cambodia, with further locations coming online in the region in 2022.
Come join a growing company and help us redefine how people will live, work and find their purpose.
Responsibilities include :
As an IT Support, you will be responsible for the day-to-day support of all IT systems, business systems, office systems, and network system throughout coworking / coliving properties. Also has to monitor and maintain the company's computer systems and networks, diagnose hardware and software errors, and resolve application technical issues either over the phone or in person.
Provides support of all property/site systems, network enhancements, hardware and software support.
Maintains inventory of all hardware products and software licenses, and reviews maintenance agreements.
This person must communicate technical problems to users from various circles. That means they must be able to explain problems and fixes in a way that is easy to understand even for people unfamiliar with technology. Be a good listener to user complaints and resolve user complaints as soon as possible.
Problems with a company's IT infrastructure can appear suddenly. Flexibility is important for technicians. Usually, they have to work days and even weekends if needed. Time management and the ability to set priorities are also an absolute must.
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment.
- Must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet, Property Management Systems - PMS, Point of Sale - POS, CCTV, Telephone systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Skilled in usage of system level profiling tools and network monitoring systems to aid in application performance profiling.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Prepare & Implement Preventive Maintenance Schedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Able to plan, assign and take the report from the IT team.
- Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Maintains a system error / progress log book and deals with reported problems.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Keep updated with the latest technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Able to perform other IT or Systems related tasks assigned by the management.
- Understand basic computer & networking fundamentals.
- Understand the working principle of switches, routers and others.
- Ensure the internet connection and networking system are working properly.
- You have to make sure that the applications used by the user work as they should.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology is required.
- Good English communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
- Must be mature, pleasant, courteous, cooperative and an enthusiastic team player who displays good human relations’ skills.
- Must be flexible in working hours, including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Minimum 1 year experience in IT Support / IT Troubleshooting.
- Working experience / familiar with Common Operating System Troubleshooting (Apple, Windows, Android)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and working independently
- Excellent time management and organizational ability
- Passion to learn and grow
- Experience in hospitality