The world leader in mineral-based specialty solutions for industry, with over 16,000 employees and over 200 sites worldwide, Imerys delivers high value-added, functional solutions to diversified set of industrial sectors, from processing industries to consumer goods. The Group draws on its knowledge of applications, technological expertise and its material science know-how to deliver solutions based on beneficiation of its mineral resources, synthetic minerals and formulations. These contribute essential properties to customers’ products and performance, including refractoriness, hardness, conductivity, opacity, durability, purity, lightness, filtration, absorption and repellency. Imerys is determined to develop responsibly, in particular by fostering the emergence of environmentally-friendly products and processes.
If you want to grow your skills and develop your career, find out more at [...] PositionIT Support Technician
The focus will be on Benelux and providing support to other countries across EMEA.
● Planning, configuring, installing, maintaining IT hardware, software.
● Perform installations, upgrades & deployment of workstations to Microsoft Windows 10
● Provide IT support for industrial plant and offices
● Local assistance for the L2/L3 System Administrators (Server, Network, Application, ERP)
● Participation on the Imerys’ group projects for local assistance
● Communication links whilst ensuring minimal IT downtime occurs
● Diagnosis, resolving and documenting hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate way
● Providing end users with appropriate assistance through ticketing system
● Identify and prioritize, and resolve end user requests, including the monitoring, tracking, and coordination of
● Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries
● Support users in the use of IT equipment by providing necessary training and advice
● Take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
● Implement, manage, upgrade and maintain the IT fleet
● Troubleshooting & Problem solving of Workstation related problems
● At least 3 years of experience in IT Support
● Microsoft Qualifications
● Microsoft workstations (7/8/10) - (advanced knowledge)
● MS Active Directory users, groups, policies, management - (Good knowledge)
● Microsoft servers (2012/2016) - (basic knowledge)
● Network Connectivity (Cisco) - (basic knowledge of routers, switches & wireless)
● Knowledge in Industrial IT (SCADA, Industry 4.0) is an asset
● Helpdesk Experience including use of internal ITSM application
● Oriented on users satisfaction
● Fluent in French, Very good knowledge in English. Dutch is an asset
● Travel to IMERYS sites across EMEA
Position TypeFull time
Only technical issues will be monitored through the below inbox:
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT RESUMES OR APPLICATIONS TO THIS EMAIL, AS THEY WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.
To ensure fairness and legal compliance in our recruitment processes, only applications received through the online application process will be considered.
IMERYS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws.