Welcome to Blackshark.ai. We believe in creating value by providing powerful insights.
Blackshark.ai is creating a digital twin of planet earth powered by satellite data & artificial intelligence.
We are a team of 50+ data scientists, geospatial engineers, 3D rendering programmers and developers based in San Francisco, Seattle, US, and Graz, Austria, Europe's computer vision hub.
Our revolutionary platform is using Machine Learning to extract information from the surface of our planet by using satellite imagery and other relevant data. A patented reconstruction technology allows streaming and rendering of detected 3D features in unmatched visual quality containing material properties and other semantic features.
We have a culture being focused on individuals and their individual goals in order to create something bigger than ourselves.
Come and join Blackshark.ai and help us create the ultimate vision of a digital Planet Earth.
To support our mission to reconstruct the planet in 3D, we are looking for an experienced Senior IT-System administrator, who will work in the field of IT administration, IT security, endpoint management and process optimization. You will contribute as a technical expert in the area of system administration for complex operating systems of our organization. You will help us to develop, document, communicate, and enforce a network technology policy of the company.
This will include:
- Plan ahead with scaling IT infrastructure to support company systems growth.
- Manage activities in hardening and monitoring On-Premise infrastructure
- Implement procedures for a scaling company (Helpdesk, Device Management, On/Offboarding procedures,etc.)
- Help to secure and overlook compliant remote work options
- Integrate Services (NAS, Git, SVN, VPN, ect.) into SSO Solution via MS AAD
- Take a lead for endpoint compliance and IT security
- Scale to the cloud and build a global IT infrastructure
Nice to have:
- Experience within an enterprise IT environment
- Experience with Windows Server environments (Domain controller, Azure Active Directory, Office 365, Sharepoint, Teams ect.)
- Ability to manage Enterprise Network infrastructure
- Linux Administration Experience (KVM virtualization, monitoring, patch management, ect.) is a strong advantage
- Proactive attitude and able to interact across different departments
- You like to work in the team with your team members and you like to educate users.
- Experience with managing (Microsoft) Endpoints to ensure security compliance (GPOs, Intune, MS Endpoint Manager, LAPS, Defender ATP .. )
- Experience with automatization of setup procedures (Deploy software to Endpoints, Windows Autopilot, SCCM)
- Interested in working on ISO 27001 / SSPA topics
- Experience with monitoring Cisco Stack + IDS/IPS solution
- Affinity and experience with Information Security topics
Why join us?
- Cutting-edge projects with global Tier 1 reference customers in a wide range of industries.
- A straightforward mindset: focus on the goal, get things done, and keep cool.
- Friendly atmosphere, with amazing and passionate colleagues from all backgrounds and nationalities.
- Flat hierarchy, fast decisions, and agile work environment where your ideas and concepts are welcome.
- The opportunity to learn and develop in a team eager to drive innovation.
- A culture that values teamwork, expertise sharing and humility, and where all collaborate towards the same goal.
- Work-life balance and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- HQ situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem with an extraordinary high quality of life, between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations.*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position