At Bongfish, developers help craft incredible games that combine state-of-the-art technology with deep gameplay. With a high-tech approach to game development, the company has more than 10 years of experience working with some of the top game publishers in the industry on console, mobile and PC platforms.
We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, plan and expand our current IT Infrastructure at Bongfish GmbH. In this role, you will be responsible for the foundation of our AAA games for multiple platforms, in collaboration with the CTO. You work hands-on, structured as well as independently, and are a quick learner? Then become part of our international team of gaming experts and become part of the adventure as we make awesome games come to life.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the server infrastructure, network and ensure backups
- Asset and license management
- Configuration, installation and maintenance of workstations
- Solve daily business IT issues
- Setup and maintain the Active Directory (Servers, Network Shares, User Management)
- Long-term: Take responsibility for the concept/design of new technology solutions
- Several years of experience as a System Administrator
- IT related education or equivalent experience (university, HTL, apprenticeship,...)
- In-depth knowledge of the microsoft environment (Windows Server, Windows Clients)
- Knowledge of network basics and good understanding of server infrastructures
- Ideally, you have practical experience with IT-Security
- Affinity for IT Security is a bonus, this includes: patch management, vulnerability assessments, physical security, monitoring and advanced topics like: NPS+ Dot1x, SCCM, LAPS, Intrusion detection
Why join us?
- You might not know it because we don't advertise much, but we offer a stable work environment while working on AAA games played by millions.
- When we ask our team what they like most here, they say: their colleagues, the culture and work conditions, their role and living their passion for games - is this something you can relate to?
- We care about each other, which means we offer work-life balance, the opportunity to develop, and the flexibility to accommodate personal situations.
- Our team is composed of 15 different nationalities, so English is our main language in the office.
- We share a straightforward mindset: be pragmatic, focus on the goal, and keep cool.
- Our HQ is situated in Graz, Austria, a hidden gem between the Mediterranean Sea and the Alps, with an extraordinary high quality of life.
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualiﬁcations*
*The remuneration for the position advertised above is fixed by Austrian collective agreement. The effective salary depends on qualification and experience and may be significantly higher.
Apply for this position
Apply for this position