Located in our Adelaide office, this role will see you reporting to the Regional IT Manager. You will be one that supports an effective IT Function, with great all-round communication, a sense of urgency and ability to take ownership of problems to achieve a successful outcome for our users. This is a casual contract role, working 2/3 days per week.
Key tasks will include:
• To provide timely, customer focused Work Place and IT Support services to a diverse team of Engineering and Design professionals
• Assist with the installation and support of Productivity, Design and Engineering applications
• To assist with the management and deployment of the computer fleet
• Use the Service Management tool to manage support requests and service delivery within the agreed time frame and quality
• Support the wider IT Team to meet their service delivery targets and KPI.
• Participate in the drafting of Knowledge Base articles and process documentation
• Work as a part of a regional IT team to deliver exceptional customer outcomes
What you will have:
• Experience in Windows Desktop and Server environment
• Exposure to corporate IT systems, networks and infrastructure
• Customer facing experience
• Clear and Articulate communicator
• Must be able to follow process, instructions and documented steps
• Logical thinker, able to identify root-causes
• Able to work independently
• Work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Engage and interact with customers and manage expectations.
In return we offer you the opportunity to build a dynamic career and make the world you love. It’s your turn to be you. At Mott MacDonald you won’t find just a job. You’ll find the way to a greater future.
By joining Mott MacDonald, you will find we are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.
Mott MacDonald is a dynamic and innovative engineering, management and development consultancy working with high profile clients and on landmark projects worldwide. With over 16,000 staff and 150 offices worldwide, you’ll be a part of an organisation delivering amazing engineering projects across sectors from transport, energy, buildings, water and the environment
Mott MacDonald’s support services are the driving force behind our organisation enabling us to run efficiently and effectively. The team works collaboratively to offer specialist advice, best practice and technology to all areas of our business specifically designed for our global reach.