« "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" is a quote by Leonardo de Vinci and it represents the goal to achieve. In our team, we make it simple and efficient as much as we can » - Massimo M. Head of Monitoring & Delivery Services
Reporting to the Head of Monitoring and Delivery Services and representing the Infrastructure and Cloud Services department, the ITSM Manager is a member of the Delivery Services (DS) team. He is responsible for the ITSM service and of the team in charge of the IT Service Management.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE AN IMPACT?
With a strong technical foundation and knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, you have proficient analysis skill and capability to identify downstream implications.
You will be in charge of:team management, project management, trainings, etc. and especially:
• Creates and enforces the vision and strategy for the program managing the platform and the alignment with solving business issues in cooperation with the Head of Monitoring and Delivery Services.
• Work closely with other departments (EAS, Digital, Facilities, …) to take into account their needs in the proposed strategy.
• Represents project stakeholders throughout planning, development, and release processes
• Owns the relationship with project stakeholders to identify, model, and document business, process, and data requirements
• Leads and actively participates in governance meetings and activities
Budget and contract management:
• Participate to the budget definition associated to the ITSM team.
• Manage all the aspects related to Purchase orders, Good receipts and provide to the GDS Support Manager periodic reports on actuals.
• Manage the relationship with the suppliers.
• Request offers and control the associated costs.
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCESS WITH US?
You will experience success in our team if you are an “expert” on Service management field, you are certified ITIL (V3 or V4) with at least 5+ years of relevant professional experience in service management.
You have the ability to analyze complex processes and demands and to formulate conclusions, effective solutions and priorities.
In term of personality, you are team player, with good interpersonal abilities with excellent communication (oral and written) and influencing skills. You speak both English and French.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOU SMILING?
In a fast-paced and dynamic environment, you will join a strong team spirit department within a great company in the luxury industry.
You are able to work with a team of motivated professionals to the next level and collaboratively truly make a difference - reach the next level of luxury with us!
YOUR JOURNEY WITH US:
1. If your application is selected, we will reach out to you ASAP for an informal introductory call.
2. The next step from there would be a first Technical call with the Head of Service Delivery; and if there is a match, you will have a personal meeting with him and our HR Business Partner.
LEARN MORE ABOUT LIFE AT RICHEMONT AND OUR MAISONS BELOW