Job Ref: 12306 Print Job
Our premium client is looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer to start in early August.
Key Selection Criteria:
1. Minimum 8 years of demonstrated experience in highly scalable Java/J2EE end to end development and at least 3 years experience of working as a senior lead developer on a major IT program/project adhering to SDLC methodologies;
2. Minimum 5 years of experience in integration service (RESTful/SOAP/Messaging) development and experience transforming RESTful services to SOAP services across different platforms;
3. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in transforming RESTful services to SOAP services across different platforms;
4. Strong and proven development experience with application servers (ideally JBoss clustered) with caching and relational databases (ideally Oracle/MS SQL Server);
5. Strong and proven development experience with database mapping framework (Hibernate/ORM/JPA);
6. Demonstrated experience in JEE development environment, JSP/Servlet, Hibernate, EJB3, Spring, Gradle, Struts, JUnit & Ant;
7. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in developing relational database; ability to convert the required application data structure to the database design/development as an application developer (not DBA work);
8. Demonstrated ability to analyse business requirements and develop appropriate technical solutions and documentation;
9. Demonstrated sound understanding of reporting tools such as SQL Server Reporting Services and Crystal Reports;
10. Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and mentoring a team of developers to achieve the successful development and implementation of end to end solutions;
11. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to deal professionally, tactfully and effectively with various stakeholders (both internally and externally) at all organisational levels.
CANDIDATES MUST ADDRESS THE ABOVE KSC (in a separate word format) along with CV.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: