job opening for the asst. manager quality- sonipat haryana
Quality Management System
• Co-Ordination with all Activities Related to IATF 16949-2016 Clause.
• Schedule ,Conduct& Closer of Internal and External Audit plan.
• Co-Ordination with MACE Vendor System Audit (VSA).
• Taking stringent Quality Measures Including Preparation/Maintenance of Necessary Document to Ensure Compliance with Standard
• Supporting as well as Conducting Process and Product Audit.
IATF 16949:2016 Surveillance audit
Supplier Quality Assurance
• Designing, documenting, implementing & attaining continual improvement of Quality Management System (QMS); overseeing new systems implementations for removing various bottlenecks
• Analyzing & releasing bought-out parts as per the pre-set quality parameters; ensuring effective quality control of incoming materials, conducting rejection analysis and carrying out supplier process audit for improvement of product quality
Supplier Audits & Process Enhancements
• Planning New Supplier audits, identifying non-conforming products and ensuring their timely closure with effective CAPA & Error Proofing; coordinating ISO/TS 16949 audits and maintaining requisite documents in compliance with the same
• Performing and implementing various supplier quality improvement techniques and methodologies
• Rectifying solutions for quality problems at supplier's end, taking adequate measures to ensure compliance with specified standards & CSR
• Conducting awareness trainings at suppliers on , PPAP, APQP, MSA, SPC and FMEA
• Assessing performance of suppliers based on various criterions such as PPM, number of incidents, quality improvement rate, timely delivery, etc.
Improvement Project Activities
• Co-Ordination and Consulting All Project Based Activities Like ZED (Zero Defect Zero Effect) by CII ,Quality Circle(CCQC & NCQC) & VSME Project in Company.
• Responsible for all Operational Work in Company , Monitoring & Supervision of Project.
• To Meet and Co-Ordinate meeting with Senior Regarding Continues Improvement Project within Organization.
• Submission of Status report of Project follow up.