About the Company
Cyzerg is a technology company specialized in the research, development, implementation and management of technology solutions for the warehousing industry. With over 148+ active customers across North, Central and South America, Cyzerg has developed industry expertise and capabilities to increase business efficiency and competitiveness across its customer base.
With headquarter in Miami, FL and branches in the Philippines and India, the company credits its success to a relentless focus on its employees, customers and delivering excellence at all time. Anchor on a culture of meritocracy and on the pillars of opportunity, integrity, innovation, humanity, passion, teamwork & opportunity, Cyzerg’s culture & core values guide every aspect of the organization.
About the Job
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and experienced Junior ASP.Net Developer with 1-3 years of ASP.NET/C# development experience to join our fast-growing organization.
In this role, you will be joining our SaaS team and will be collaborating, developing and maintaining a state of the art native, cloud-based Software as a Service platform. As part of your job you will be responsible for writing functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. He/she must be professional, independent, creative and must be confident.
- Understand requirements and how they translate in application features.
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features.
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines.
- Collaborate with a team of business & IT professionals to set specifications for new applications.
- Design and write prototypes according to specifications.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing. Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Collaborate with internal teams, customers and vendors to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor systems.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
- Bachelors degree ( BA or BS) in Computer Science, Information systems, Engineering, Computer applications or related field.
- Proven experience with ASP.NET MVC 4/5 & Core.
- 1-3 years of experience building web application/cloud-based SaaS systems.
- 1-3 years of experience with Web API/RESTFul Services, OAuth and Microsoft SQL/SQL Azure.
- 1-3 years of experience/technical expertise in Microservice, SQL, T-SQL, ASP.Net, C#, VB.NET, Object oriented programming, Visual Studio, XML & Jquery.
- Knowledge of XSLT will be an added advantage.
- Azure Cloud Services knowledge would be plus.
- Understanding of Agile and Rapid Application Development (RAD) methodologies.
- Previous experience developing web application. Development of systems capable of supporting thousands of users running multiple web browser platforms.
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Sound problem solving, coding and debugging skills sufficient to quickly identify and analyze a problem, propose viable solutions and articulate why a solution is preferred.
- Good listening and organizational skills to gather requirements and assess impact. Good critical thinking skills to understand business needs.
- Salary range Rs 25,000 to 40,000 monthly based on experience and attitude.
- Company paid healthcare with OPD & option to include family members.
- Company paid certifications and trainings.
- Able to work from home 1 day per week, every week.
- Bi-annual salary increases with predictable percentage increase based on performance review.
- Paid vacations & sick/personal time. Unlimited un-paid vacations. Yes, you read right, unlimited vacation, as long as there are no abuses and proper coordination.
- Day trips. Shift gears and explore adventures with your team out of the office.
- Career development plans. We want you to grow and become the best at what you love.