In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?Is innovation part of your DNA? Do you want to enable a connected future for people, organizations, and society?
Working at NTT
Financial controlling – Financial Analyst
For a dynamic and innovative Business Unit (BU) within our organisation,
- Participate to the annual budget process
- Manage the monthly review of the BU’s financial performance :
- Profit and Loss accounts – Revenue, gross profit;
- Balance Sheet items - Work In Progess, Accounts Receivable, Vendors;
- Key Performance Indicators
- Perform month-end CUT-OFF activities, present results to management
- With the BU Director : prepare monthly forecast: analyse, setup and monitor action plans with the BU stakeholders,
- Take ownership of sections of monthly reporting pack to Group
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the BU Sales cyle : from sales order to cash
- Control and monitor the conversion of the BU sales backlog and pipeline into revenues
- Ensure appropriate contractual cover for order intake
- Billings to external customers: help optimise average time-to-bill and DSO to improve the BU Net Working Capital
What we offer:
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard career level descriptor for job level:
• Develops professional experience
• Applies policy and procedures to solve variety of issues
• Problems are moderate in nature
• Build productive internal and external working relationships
• Receives general instructions on routine work
• Receives detailed instructions on new work
• Typically needs a Bachelor’s or equivalent and entry or basic level experience; or an advanced or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.