Junior Key Account Manager
Apply now »
Junior Key Account Manager
Job Location: Austria
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you're looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Junior Key Account Manager your main focus will be to support sales development across a number of clients. You'll work alongside the head of Accounts to build brilliant relationships with a breadth of clients define sales strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies.
Preparation and management of annual meetings in regard to condition negotiations, proposal of an optimal activity plan, market analysis with the customer, listing discussions, assortment optimization, optimization of individual logistics solutions.
* Ongoing observation and pursuit of the competitive environment from different sources of information
* Realization of customized standard, ad hoc-analyses and potentials per brand / segment of the customer and derivation of proposals with regard to possible procedures
* Communicating all information regarding the local development activities and support in problem solving
* Conducting analysis on the client performance and designing and implementing solutions when needed (new initiatives, additional events, pricing, profit-mix, etc.)
ACTIVITY PLANNING AND MANAGING
* Continuous planning of national activities and weekly planned quantities
* Observing own and competitor product pricing. Maintaining the key trade relationship in order to have a better knowledge of the marketplace
* Supporting sales forecasts for the clients
* Monitoring customers' sales performance
* Supporting in alignment between proper budget management and business objectives
* Collaborating in the forecast of commercial and assigned structure costs, and sales volume budget
MAIN COLLABORATION WITH:
Trade Marketing, Marketing
Who we are looking for:
* Min. Bachelor's Degree in Sales Management / Economics
* At least 1 year experience in customer facing positions (e.g. account management, field sales)
* Fluency in English and native German
* Knowledge of commercial and office software (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
* Experience gained in FMCG company would be an advantage
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
We encourage all our people to think creatively to set personal targets and objectives and push new, better ways to work. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organization dimension, so should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and be able to build proper relations with stakeholders at all levels. A demonstrable consumer-focused attitude and autonomy in managing relationships will help you in building your position among stakeholders and achieving expected sales outcomes.
Apply now »