For one of our clients, a European Institution, we are looking for a:
The selected candidate will contribute to the implementation of mandates, ensuring the management of the contractual obligations as regards development of operations, reporting and monitoring. Depending on background experience s/he may assist on the implementation of financial engineering instruments for the support of SMEs, in accordance with predefined investment strategies. In addition, s/he will assist and support the team on the business development opportunities including (but not limited to) preparation for the future programming period and potential new initiatives.
S/he will report to a Head of Division and under the supervision of Senior colleagues will work closely with other internal services and external counterparts.
• Execute operational processes related to the management of mandates under the responsibility of the Head of Division in charge;
• Maintain day-to-day contacts Managing Authorities and other similar mandating;
• Liaise with relevant internal services to execute the tasks related to the management of mandates in an efficient and timely manner;
• Prepare necessary material for the Investment Board meetings;
• Support the process when transactions are being implemented under mandates managed by the Division ensuring the necessary interface and compliance with applicable mandate
• Participate in horizontal tasks across the Department that go beyond the strict boundaries of own domain to facilitate the execution of the mandate.
• University degree, preferably at postgraduate level in Banking/Finance or a related subject;
• At least 3 years’ relevant professional experience preferably in a similar role or level of responsibilities;
• Experience in front office position entailing management of contacts with public authorities as clients;
• Experience combining some of the following would be an advantage: Guarantees, Lending, Micro-finance, Technical Assistance related to support for SMEs;
• Prior experience of - and understanding of - financial engineering through Structural Funds would be considered an advantage;
• Knowledge of regional development issues and policies, legislation at national and/or EU levels would be an advantage;
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Knowledge of another EU language would be an advantage.
• Team-working and pioneering spirit;
• Strong commercial and negotiation skills;
• Sense of responsibility, organisation and initiative;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Excellent drafting skills;
• Problem solving approach.
What we offer:
• a temporary contract for 2 months (with a possibility to get an extension)
• the opportunity to join a European Institution
• salary range: 33K-45K (depending on your experience)
• start date: beginning of July 2020
Interested? Don't hesitate to apply online!
Dës Offer ass net méi disponibel.