At Canva, we create tools that empower the world to design. Our mission is to democratise design and empower creativity for anyone and everyone, on every platform! Inspired by a team of talented thinkers, an amazing culture and remarkable growth trajectory – we’re out to change the world, one design at a time.
Since launch in August 2013 we have grown exponentially, amassing over 30 million active users across 190 different countries who have created more than 2 Billion designs. We are one of the world’s fastest-growing technology companies and we have only achieved about 1% of what we are capable of!
About the specialty/subspecialty
We’ll be working closely with Product Designers to help bring better experience for users. As researchers, we offer our specialty by digging deep into top user issues and sharing valuable and constructive insights to related stakeholders, driving product or UI changes for a better user experience.
About the candidate
We are looking for someone who is passionate about UX/UI research, eager to make a difference, and has a positive can-do attitude. The ideal candidate would also possess the qualities of pursuing excellence and being a nice person to work with.
- Arrange recruitment for potential interview / usability test participants
- Conduct interviews addressing relevant user / product issues
- Conduct usability testing addressing relevant user / product issues
- Report and shareout to relevant stakeholders about research findings
- Design questionnaires for user data collection
- Assist in other research projects
Experience the candidate will have
- You will have Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is a plus;
- You will have 2-3 years of experience in conducting interviews / usability testing, ideally in the Internet industry;
- You will have proven record of questionnaire design and participation in large research projects;
- You will feel comfortable using English as the primary working language, including proficiency in speaking, writing and reading;
- You will have proficiency in Microsoft Office;You’ll have a proven record of cross-functional or -cultural background experiences