Junior Professorship | Professorship Software Engineering
- Online and in-class teaching in both German and English
- Supervising scientific works, students' theses and students' projects
- Research and publication activities
- Acquisition of research and practical projects
- Participation in quality assurance and university processes
- Active involvement in the development of our study program Digital Business & Software Engineering
- Maintaining contacts to industry and expansion of our cooperation network
- Doctorate or comparable scientific qualification in computer science, software engineering or information systems
- Teaching, research and work experience in software design and software engineering
- International orientation and distinct communicative and didactic skills
- High attraction to online teaching and to new media and forms of learning
- Excellent command of German and English
- Pleasure in dealing with students and enthusiasm for teaching and research
- Team oriented, customer, service and results centered
What we offer
- A challenging job in an ambitious and international team
- Collegial atmosphere and a corporate culture characterised by team spirit and cooperation
- A comprehensive onboarding process as well as numerous training and further education opportunities
- Voluntary social benefits & benefits (e.g. food allowance, job ticket or travel allowance, health and sports offers)
- A workplace in an attractive location in the center of Innsbruck with alpine and urban flair
- Depending on your qualification and experience, we offer a junior professor a minimum annual gross salary of €48,000; for the position of a full-professor a minimum annual gross salary of €60,000.
- The awarding of a professorship is independent of the conclusion of a contract of employment and is subject to an expert procedure. Corresponding evidence in the fields of teaching, research and practice is also required.
Are you interested in becoming part of our dedicated team? We look forward to receiving your application. Your contact person for this position is Ms. Victoria Bauer.