Kemin Industries Inc is a global cooperation headquartered in Des Moines, Iowa, USA. Kemin Industries, Inc. consists of a number of market foucused and regionally located companies that specialize in delivering technology – based solutions to our customers worldwide. The Kemin commitment to research and technology sets us firmly apart from other companies. Our commitment to innovation and superior service empowers our staff to reach out to our customers with quality products as well as new and better nutritional solutions in industries such as Agrifoods, Pet Food, Dietary Supplements & Nutraceuticals, Pharmaceuticals, and Personal Care. Kemin strives to “improve the quality of life by touching half the people in the world, every day, with our products and services.” Kemin Industries, Inc., has annual worldwide sales in excess of $200 million and employs over 900 people.
Kemin China is headquartered in Zhuhai, a beautiful coastal city in the south of China with easy access to Macau and Hong Kong. Kemin China is a young, growing company. The company produces and supplies a broad range of quality products such as enzymes, antioxidants, acidifiers, mold inhibitors, flavors, surfactants, and pigments from its leading – edge manufacturing facilities in Zhuhai. Kemin’s leading brands in China include Kemzyme, Endox, Acid Lac, Myco Curb, Feed Curb and Oro Glo.
1. Formulate sales plans and achieve sales targets;
2. Coordinate the company's resources, provide reasonable and in-place technical support and service for customers, and meet customer requirements;
3. Maintain and expand designated group business in North China
4. Establish cooperative dealers in Inner Mongolia and strengthen dealer management and training;
5. Submit the monthly sales report on time.
1. Master degree or above in animal husbandry, veterinary medicine, animal nutrition or related majors;
2. At least 10 years of sales experience in animal nutrition, feed or feed additive industry, with key account management experience preferred;
3. Have an in-depth understanding of animal nutrition science and industry, and can communicate with customers on technical issues;
4. Good at project management, customer management and business expansion;
5. Team spirit, able to communicate and cooperate effectively with team members;
6. Good communication, coordination and negotiation skills, able to work under pressure, proactive, and able to handle business independently.