As a part of Honeywell SPS, Honeywell Productivity Solutions is a leading manufacturer of high-performance data collection hardware, including rugged mobile computers and bar code scanners, printers, software, solutions and services.
With one of the broadest product portfolios in the automatic identification and data collection industry, Honeywell Productivity Solutions provides data collection hardware for retail, healthcare, warehousing and transportation and logistics companies seeking to improve operations and enhance customer service. Honeywell provides advanced software, service and professional solutions that help customers effectively manage data and assets. Honeywell Productivity Solutions products are sold worldwide through a network of distributors and reseller partners.
Honeywell is committed to providing quality products, integrated systems solutions and services to customers around the world, Honeywell products touch the lives of most people every day, whether you are flying on a plane, driving a car, heating or cooling a home, furnishing an apartment, taking medication for an illness or playing a sport.
Honeywell Productivity Solutions work with companies who need their technology to create a more efficient, effective way to communicate and share information. Their product applications include:
· Mobile scanning technology – creating efficiencies for customers to make your use of their delivery system easy to track
· Bar code scanning technology – adapting bar code scanning used by millions of people daily in grocery and other retail stores to increase customer satisfaction
· Software including device management and RFID
· Printing and Media Solutions
Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
The role is that of sales and business development, targeting existing and prospective new customers across the given region. For each of those key strategic accounts, the Vertical Account Manager is responsible for identifying all business opportunities, covering the buying centers, transforming the account in a continuous and consistent revenue generation line, while establishing long term business relationship within the account.
The role will involve travel, occasional evenings away from home and carry sales targets and quarterly objectives.
This position will only suit a focused and strong sales individual who can prove a successful sales background, at end user level, within the assigned vertical market/segment.
· Identify sales opportunities within each account and cover the buying centers for each of them.
· Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers.
· Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them.
· Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide leverage in each strategic account and opportunity.
· Develop plans for existing accounts, in line with regional strategic direction, and execute the objectives quickly and clearly.
· Develop new defined targeted accounts.
· Train customers and prospects in relation to our product and services lines.
· Ensure the achievement of quarterly and annual sales targets and management-based objectives that will be communicated.
· Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
· Be able to report weekly performance to the leadership of specific accounts and opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.