Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Group & Partner Sales in Graz | Careers at Dematic Skip Branding
- Downloads & Resources
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Services & Support
CAREERS AT DEMATIC:
People Are Our Passion
Start a Conversation
Dematic modular solutions produce a strong return on investment. Connect with a Dematic representative and we will help you find the right solution for your business or answer any questions you may have.
Get In Touch
Complete a brief form and we will get right back to you.
Provide Your Info
Give us a call, we would love to hear from you.
+44 1295 274 600
- Dematic iQ Software
- Customer Services
- Customer Support
- About Dematic
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Delivering world-class # CustomerService is at the heart of what we do. With us, you can get the most out of your # supplychain investment regardless of the manufacturer. Visit our website to learn how: https:// bit.ly/3qQjt7G
Unprecedented demand & surges over the last year has certainly been a challenge for # grocery retailers. However, # automation # technology can be the key to preparing for the future. Mohamed Ali Valid of @ dematicglobal offers his take via @ FoodLogistics : https:// bit.ly/3sj7IXq
Power the Future of Commerce
Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Group & Partner Sales
ID 2021-16024 Job Locations AT-Graz | AT-Any Location | DE-Heusenstamm | DE-Any Location | DE-Dortmund | DE-Nürnberg | DE-Bremen Category Sales Position Type Regular/Permanent Job Time Full-Time Experience Level Not Indicated Education Level Not Indicated Travel % 35 Shift Schedule Standard Posting Date 1 day ago (3/25/2021 9:29 AM)
Dematic is an intralogistics innovator that designs, builds and supports intelligent, automated solutions for manufacturing, warehouse and distribution environments for customers that are powering the future of commerce. With engineering centres, manufacturing facilities and service centres located in more than 25 countries, the Dematic global network of 10,000 employees has helped achieve more than 6,000 worldwide customer installations for some of the world’s leading brands. Headquartered in Atlanta, Dematic is a member of KION Group, one of the global leaders in industrial trucks and supply chain solutions, and a leading provider of warehouse automation.
- Point of contact at Dematic to comprehensively support and collaborate with the Intralogistics teams from ITS partners representing a part of the cross-business team towards the customer
- Participate in cross-business initiatives to maximize Dematic revenue and achieve cross selling targets.
- Coordination with Dematic EMEA regions for x-selling projects
- Prepare reports to management on regional, global and group level (e.g. head of group & partner sales, regional management, global SteerCo meeting, KION)
- Monitor the selling phase being responsible for the collection of detailed customer information, qualification of leads, coordination with Solution Development, proposal management and hand-over to Project Execution by applying the Dematic internal quality gates
- Prepare budget and fix price offers together with support from technical/Solution development team
- Ensure fast responsiveness communication with ITS partner and customers and conduct project meetings handling different interfaces and scopes
- Manage relevant projects and assign capacities of technical team
- Coordinate and provide trainings to the ITS partners and related parties
- Develop a thorough understanding of the market and customer needs to educate on Dematic capabilities and to identify cross business opportunities addressing customer needs with Dematic, STILL and LMH products, solutions and services
What We Are Looking For
- You have at least 3 years professional experience in a similar role in an international company
- University degree in engineering or equivalent educational background
- Substantial work experience in sales, business development and/or key account management, preferably in the fields of intralogistics
- Hands-on mentality and high motivation for sales and teamwork across KION Operating Units
- Perfect soft and networking skills on international and different management levels
- You are familiar with Salesforce, MS Office and preferably AutoCAD
- You are fluent in German and English / Dutch would be a bonus
- You have very good presentation skills and feel comfortable to participate in (customer) sales meetings
- You have a good financial understanding
Apply for this job online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the 'Share' function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed Loading... Application FAQs