About Distilled SCH
Distilled SCH combines Irish owned Distilled Media Group and Adevinta from Barcelona. Together we command No. 1 positions in motors, general buy and sell, and real estate with our hugely popular online marketplaces DoneDeal.ie, Adverts.ie and Daft.ie.
What’s the opportunity
Due to continued growth and success, we now have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking Key Account Manager to develop relationships and grow new business for our Property Sales Team in Daft.ie. In this role you will build key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and have a passion for property and sales.
The successful candidate will be:
- Selling into established key accounts and also building new client base
- Responsible for owning and driving customer relationships to further develop opportunities while ensuring a consistent experience for the customer
- During customer interactions, offer industry insights, market intelligence and internal observations of the customer’s business that advances their priorities and opens new opportunities
- Able to adhere to quarterly accountability requirements and plan to achieve targets set
- Ensure that all levels of engagement positively contribute to the customer and to drive customer satisfaction by account
- Deliver agreed sales and profit targets
- Have a complete understanding of all the sales, business development and sales support opportunities within each customer
- Agree and publish joint business plan with all key accounts in order to identify and develop commercial opportunities and objectives
- Develop, lead and direct resources where needed to support customer and sales objectives
- Analyse and report on sales statistics to determine business growth potential and improve gross profit contribution in line with budgetary requirements
- Represents Daft through industry conferences, sales meetups & open source communities
- Maintaining a broad understanding of key product areas and equipment range and be able to illustrate business advantage to customers
What competencies, skills and experience do I need?
- Third Level Qualification in Marketing, Business or related field
- Preferably have a minimum of 3 years of KAM experience in a similar sector
- Experienced in successfully handling every stage of the sales cycle
- Highly motivated and commercially focused with demonstrated experience of achieving and overachieving all targets set for you on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basic
- You are someone who has developed, communicated and successfully executed their plans to win new business
- Customer focused and experienced in building positive relationships and influencing senior partners and decision makers to improve revenue and retention
- Good judgement and knowing when to raise issues before they become a risk to the account
- You will make the effort to understand your client's business and the industry they are in and pass on knowledge throughout the Company/team
- Experience using Salesforce and Tableau an advantage
- An understanding and interest in the Irish property market is a must
What’s it like to work here
You will have the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing Internet companies. You will get the chance to create a meaningful contribution to our strategic direction. Projects are exciting and employees are given wide scope for creativity and innovation
Our company values give us a framework for leadership and daily decision making, they are what make us an outstanding place to work. Although we hail from all walks of life and speak dozens of languages, our staff share and work towards a common goal and vision for the company. These values are the embodiment of how we as a company and individually behave and present ourselves both internally and externally for our colleagues, our users and our customers.
We have a blackbelt mindset, we like to simplify things, we make things happen, we collaborate, and we're passionate about what we do.
- Competitive salary in a dynamic and technology driven environment
- We help you plan for your future by offering 5% contribution towards your pension
- Peace of mind with life assurance and fully paid healthcare
- Focused career development and progression opportunities
- If you’re commuting or cycling, we’ve got you covered with taxsaver tickets and the cycle-to-work scheme
- Employee wellbeing is top of our agenda, we have a running coach, office yoga and healthy fruit and snacks
- English lessons for any newcomers to Ireland
- We have Friday treats and a monthly buffet breakfast
- We celebrate your Birthday with treats and successful probations with bubbles!
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment you need to do your job
- A great location in the heart of Dublin city
- Our biggest benefit is our friendly and talented people
We are a diverse bunch of people here in Distilled SCH and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our Company. We do not discriminate based on gender, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race and membership of the Traveller community