CGI is looking for a Kofax Developer to join our teams in one of our biggest Financial Services clients, located in Porto.
• Participate in the maintenance of Kofax solutions;
• Configuration of the Kofax applications;
• Provide technical support when needed;
• Participate in the overall architecture of the tool;
• Deal with documentation regarding the spec design, development, testing and deploying;
• Execution of new POCs and projects.
• Professional experience in Capture, BPM and ECM (minimum 3 years);
• Strong knowledge in Capture solutions (preferential Kofax with KTA (Kofax total Agility));
• Programming skills with WinWrap Basic or similar;
• Knowledge of C# (developing custom Web Services, DLLs, Windows Services);
• Experience with API integration concepts;
• Experience with design, development, testing and deploying tasks.
• Fluency in English is mandatory
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com.
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.