Q2 Solutions is a leading clinical trial laboratory services organization with end-to-end laboratory services and secure, enterprise-wide biospecimen and consent management solutions. With a relentless focus on quality and innovation, Q2 Solutions uses its global experience and scientific expertise to transform science and data into actionable medical insights that help customers improve human health. A joint venture of IQVIA (formerly QuintilesIMS) and Quest Diagnostics, Q2 Solutions combines the best of each parent organization’s clinical trials laboratory services capabilities to fulfill its mission of treating each sample as if a life depends on it.
Provide project related support; assist with designing, loading, and validation of Lab databases using Clinical Trials Management System(s); ensure work is conducted in line with standard operating procedures, policies and good practice. Accountability and ownership for the quality of database configuration.
• Assist with study validation activities
• Research problems, gather information, and liaise with lab colleagues to help ensure projects are set-up in line with established procedures and customer requirements
• Configure project database, where applicable
• Maintain accurate project documentation files
• Keep Setup Managers, Project Managers and other relevant staff informed of any issues that may affect the smooth running of the project
• Participate in local and global improvement projects as defined by the relevant process improvement management team. Participate in internal audits, as required
• Work performed is in accordance with ICH E6 Guideline for Good Clinical Practice.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Relevant experience in the Clinical, Medical or Healthcare industry preferred.
• Good organizational and operational skills. Good accuracy and attention to detail.
• Good written and verbal communication skills including good command of English language.
• Computer proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, high stress environment highly desirable.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients.
• Knowledge of Laboratory processes and computer systems helpful.
*CV'S must be sent in English