Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Implement global strategy and advise management and business on legal and integrity issues relating to the relevant area(s) of responsibility to ensure full compliance with Group directives and instructions, as well as local legal regulations.
- Legal advice Provides legal advice and counsel to ABB management across either a broad range of legal issues, or within one specialist area, and manages dispute and litigation matters as directed.
- Contract negotiation Assists with negotiation of frame agreements, contracts, partnerships and other contractual terms in collaboration with Region/Country Legal/Integrity Manager and relevant business
- Legal strategies Anticipates and identifies legal issues of concern to management and proactively develops effective legal strategies and practical solutions.
- Governance Ensures good corporate governance in the area of accountability at region and country level, supports implementation of the Code of Conduct and on-going integrity training and assists in investigation and resolution of any integrity issues that arise.
- Company guidelines and instructions Contributes to the development of new Group directives/instructions based on local legislation and directives. Assists with the implementation of both local and Group legal and integrity directives and instructions and monitors on-going integrity.
- External service providersManages and liaises with external service providers, including external legal counsel.
- Training Provides legal training and awareness for employees in the business.
- Bachelor in Law
- Post Graduation in Contracts or Civil Litigation
- Knowledge and management of Contracts in general.
- Knowledge in civil litigation in general.
- Knowledge in accounting issues, legal processes
- Negotiation, relationship and conflict mediation
- Fluent English