- sub function Results And Market Development
- Job Family Sales Accounting
Results and Market Development represents the circulation arm of the organisation. The function begins from mail room packing and dispatch right up to delivering the newspaper to the reader. It is responsible for enabling more and better audience aggregation and for driving newer revenue streams from reader engagement.
About the Position
Branch accounts head shall report to branch head as well as GM RMD corporate finance. The position is responsible for managing end to end accounts & finance activities of branch. The position is responsible for financial reporting, debtors management, cost optimisation and internal & statutory audits. Besides, the position is responsible for statutory compliances specially ABC audit on half yearly basis.
Areas of Responsibility
- Review of ageing report and coordinate with sales incharge/branch head for timely collection & payment advice.
- Identify potential bad debts and expedite collection.
- Dealer balance confirmation and reconciliation.
- Monthly closing, ensuring preparation of monthly financial reports at branch level.
- Preparation of working file for monthly billing & subscription revenue amortisation.
- Coordination for internal audit and provide details/justification for it.
- Preparation of audit files for ABC audit and coordination with auditor/corporate team.
- Review of AFC & analyse the variances on monthly basis.
- Identify potential areas for cost optimisation.
- Regular review of internal controls and plug gaps if any.
- Preparation of MIS reports for review
- Monthly completion of OCA(Organisation compliance assessment)
- Review of unsold at dealer level and highlight to ZM & corporate for any major issue.
- Review of documents for dealer registration i.e. agreement copy, blank cheque, SD etc.
- Coordination with dealers for reconciliation etc.
- Review of master data and necessary update time to time.
- Monitor gift inventory for branch.
To manage the following
- Audits for the branch
- Subscription control accounts
- Dealers reconciliations
Educational Qualifications Required
MBA Finance / MCOM or Intermediate CA / ICWA
- Should have atleast 8-10 years of experience in the Receivable Management
- Should have knowledge of any ERP software .