Lead Service Level & Supplier Manager Analyst
As a Lead Service Level & Supplier Manager Analyst, you will negotiate and agree to contracts with suppliers (Airport Authorities, Internet Suppliers, Wi-Fi Suppliers, Network Integrators, and Telecommunication Carriers) and manage them through their lifecycle. You will utilize local SITA Legal expertise to ensure contracts agreed are fully compliant. manage project delivery, working closely with SITA internal stakeholders and external suppliers, ensuring adherence to a Project Management methodology.
You will manage supplier relationships and supplier performance and obtain value for money from suppliers and contracts.
Your role will involve:
- Work towards a “continuous improvement” environment by constantly challenging processes, recommending change through to the management of changes within the team using excellent organizational skills.
- Be a central point of expertise for ATS processes and product portfolio within the Role scope.
- Support sales teams with service information and coordinate bid opportunities with suppliers
- Manage, track, measure, and monitor the status of all sourcing and contract negotiations activity
- Manage supplier contracts and other legal agreements for compliance
- Coordinate and tracks annual cost savings resulting from sourcing activities
- Monitor and review supplier performance, relationship, and competitiveness
- Review and evaluate suppliers Service Level Agreements to identify areas of improvement
- Maintain up to date products and services portfolio catalog in Supplier Knowledge database and JIRA database
- Maintain a process for dealing with contractual escalations or contractual disputes, and ensure all contractual escalations and contractual disputes are resolved in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure that all supplier processes are consistent and interface to all corporate supplier strategies, processes, and standard terms and conditions
- Support the audit and clean-up of Airport Hub invoices
- Ensure all projects follow a structured project management methodology approach, demonstrating good governance and process.
- Support the renaissance program by optimizing CAT 3 local access network and international connectivity from a cost and technology perspective.
- Manage operational performance review for CAT 2 partners
- Ensure SITA efficiency at airports by supporting airport solutions and partnering with airports in American region.
We would like it if you have the below qualifications, knowledge and experiences:
- 5 years’ experience in the telecoms industry, detailed knowledge of ATI market preferred
- 3 years’ experience in supplier management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English. Fluent Spanish is a plus.
- Proven negotiating skills and influencing abilities
- Ability to handle diverse and complex assignments concurrently
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including teamwork, collaboration and facilitation
- Assertive, organized, innovative and autonomous
- Ability to deliver results in rapidly changing environments
- Strong ability to work in cross-functional, multi-cultural & team-oriented environment with multiple disciplines
- Proven knowledge of Project Management methodologies (eg Prince 2 / PMP)
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of data connectivity solutions like Domestic MPLS, Internet Services, VSAT, IPLCs, Ethernet solutions, technology platforms, 4G data solutions, IPsec
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonuses, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world-class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org