The Financial Reporting Department within BNY Mellon is responsible for the preparation of annual and interim financial statements for our clients and for the management of all aspects of the audit process. The Department has responsibility for a broad range of funds and produces financial statements under IFRS, Lux GAAP and US GAAP.
The Lead Analyst- AIS Financial Reporting ensures that service is provided in line with client service level agreements and regulatory requirements and in accordance with agreed upon operating procedures. This service must be delivered in a cost efficient manner in a tightly controlled environment that ensures exposure to operating risk is minimised. This role is based in Luxembourg.
· Is responsible for all aspects of the fund financial reporting services (including preparing high quality financial statements and underlying workings files) for specified clients
· identifies the operational requirements for each client and co-ordinates the activities needed.
· involves active communication with senior management, including directors of both existing and prospective clients.
· may require managing/assisting with special projects, new regulations and/or client development.
· involves daily interaction with clients and many internal departments within AIS.
· Client Management - responsible for the provision of a proactive Financial Reporting service to clients, understanding the service requirements of all clients.
· Service Delivery - primarily responsible for ensuring that Financial Reporting deliverables are consistently delivered in an accurate and timely manner. Responsible for high standard of service delivery to clients within agreed timeframes. Maintain excellent client relationships.
· Control Environment - Ensure adherence to internal and external policy and regulation. Ensure all errors, breaches or client incidents are reported in line with current procedures.
· New Business and Strategic Planning - Support the identification and cultivation of expanded business potential with existing clients through regular client interaction and assist the Relationship Management organisation in responding to new business opportunities.
· Develops materials for presentation to Board of Directors. No direct reports but provides guidance to less experienced team members.