In this role you are a central functional expert for IT Quality Control (QC). Your focus will be on our IT QC portfolio supporting existing solutions and driving the implementation of innovative applications.
As part of our IT OPS Quality Control Europe & APAC team, you will collaborate closely with the business units to plan, design and implement the required QC solutions for BI. Furthermore, you will manage with other IT functions the complete system lifecycle (design, build, run & decommission) of global IT systems and applications in a pharmaceutically regulated environment.
Tasks & responsibilities
- In your new role, you will serve as an expert for existing and new systems and solutions on technical and process level considering organizational aspects
- You will analyse and model QC processes and implement them into the systems considering the corresponding business requirements, best practices and standard solutions
- In close partnership with key business stakeholders across all management levels, you identify and prioritize demands to maximize the value for the business
- As Lead Business Consultant, you would also lead large (agile) IT projects and programs with high complexity
- In the field of QC you are interacting with our stakeholders on management and senior management level to enforce process, architecture and roadmap decisions
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Business Informatics or comparable or Bachelor´s degree with several years of relevant working experiences
- Long term professional IT experience, including a proven track record of successful IT QC implementation projects of significant complexity
- Strong solution design capabilities including configuration and customization in SAP QM are essential
- Ability to develop ideas and innovations and to adapt yourself and your job to the constant change in IT
- Excellent presentation and communication skills on a professional level in English and German (verbal and written)
- Willingness to travel from time to time on a global level (about 20%)
- Position specific training opportunities for your personal and professional growth
- Comprehensive health promotion, sustaining your health in the best possible way
- Additional off-days (bridge-days) for more leisure time
- Company pension scheme, because your future matters
- Staff restaurant with a variety of lunch options for your daily well-being
We offer an attractive salary package in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 50,000 gross per year/full-time).
WHY BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM?
- Breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions for both humans and animals
- As a family owned company, we take the long view and stand for stability and sustainability
- Talented and ambitious teams, living innovation and growing together
- 52,000 employees globally, 2,600 in Vienna
Boehringer Ingelheim is an equal opportunity global employer who takes pride in maintaining a diverse and inclusive culture. We embrace diversity of perspectives and strive for an inclusive environment, which benefits our employees, patients and communities.
Want to learn more? Visit [...] OF COVID-19
We will continue to hire talented people and we look forward to receiving your applications. For applicants, virtual video interviews will initially take place. During the limited in-person interviews we still have during this time, we pay special attention to distance and the recommended hygiene rules. We warmly welcome new employees to our 3-day onboarding event, which takes place in the form of an online event.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR APPLICATION ONLINE!
By uploading your application documents via our application portal we can treat your data confidentially and in compliance with the GDPR.
Ready to contact us? Do you have any additional questions about the position? Your HR Recruiting Manager for this position is Gerlinde Leiss.
On our career site you will find many interesting facts about us as an employer as well as information about the application process or our diverse divisions. Take a look behind the scenes and get an insight into our day-to-day business.
If the position is not relevant for you, but might be interesting for someone you know, you can still forward it to friends or colleagues.