Currently we are looking for career oriented and highly motivated Senior SAP BI/BO consultant for one of our prestigious multinational clients. The client operates in 36 countries, and has a very well respected and diversified Global SAP Practice. They carryout implementation and support projects, for international customers, from their offshore development centre at Chennai, India. Currently they need SAP BI/BPS/IP Lead Consultant.
Please answer the following questions to see if this exciting job is for you:
· Do you love to take up challenges?
· Do you have over all experience of 5 to 9 years out which 4 to 8 years in SAP BI/BO ?
· Do you have expertise inBO Xcelsius / Web Intelligence / Data Federator / Custom Report Generation/ Crystal Reports
· Do you SAP BI 7.0 experience in at least 3 project lifecycles?
· Do you have extraction knowledge on FI/CO, Logistics & HR?
· Are you flexible to work in Implementation as well as support projects?
· Do you have ability to solve complex problems?
· Do you have good communications skills?
· Are you based at Chennai or willing to relocate to Chennai to work in client’s Chennai Development Centre?
If you answered “YES” to all the above questions, we would like to present you an opportunity that you will find hard to resist. In this role, you will work on prestigious and complex projects for international clients.
In this role,you will:
· Develop the existing implementation & Support existing customers
· Be a lead consultant for the client’s customerand ensure that deliverables are met
· Assist with upgrades
· Understand customers' businesses and develop value adding solutions
· Work with team members in other countries on resolving complex issues
· Design functional spec documents using robust Modelling techniques
· Assist the team in Developing and testing the Objects in all the systems in the Landscape
· Implement new BI 7.0/ BO systems and provide technical assistance during upgrades
· Handle the Enhancement design work
· Coordinate / work with team members in other countries on resolving complex issues