We are now looking for a Lead Consultant / Enterprise Risk and Security Services
In this role, the leader will
· Define and execute a Consulting Led / Advisory practice strategy including sales, presales, delivery encompassing security solution development, business proposal implementation, up and cross sell during implementation and managing the margin.
· Collaborate with other IT teams and develop security design architecture as part of the cloud migration/cloud deployment scenarios
· Define data protection strategy and controls for Protecting data deployed into different Cloud environments like Public, Private and Hybrid systems
· Define and execute a competency pursuit strategy including envision new security platforms, packaged security service offerings and security delivery accelerators
· Define and execute customer management, engagement governance, scope monetization and ensure delivery excellence through process, technology and people in global delivery centers.
· Define and execute Advisory management strategies including escalation management, streamlining delivery process, control of margins and operations
· Engage with internal business and matrix technology teams to analyze the current state of security processes and systems of customers, then use that information, along with business strategies to envision the future state in accordance with customer business needs
· Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products are built to the highest security standards.
· Experience in Information Security Technology
· Security Consulting, Professional Services and Managed Services experience
· Leadership skills to manage talents to orchestrate a security practice in a transformational and innovative organization
· Deep technical expertise, in particular incorporating Cloud Security but also in 2 of the following domains: GRC, Cyber (TM/VM), Identity Access Management, Security Operation Center, Cloud Security, Data Center Security services and Security Outsourcing
· Knowledge of enterprise security environments, experience in security consulting services
· Demonstrated ability to create and maintain CISO, CSO-suite relationships, act as Trusted Advisor and derive business from those relationships.
· Well versed in security Policies & standards, security GRC and Security Audit practices
· Possessing expert level understanding of the information security vendor landscape
· Should be able to convey with appropriate commercial perspective the specific needs of the German and Swiss markets from a security compliance and service perspective, in so doing liaising with Cognizant internal security.
· Experience with using common information security management frameworks, such as GDPR, International Standards Organisation (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks; the BSI Grundschutz and the practical alignment to ensure good balance in risk assurance.
· Very good German and English language skills
General Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The successful candidate possesses:
· The ability to work successfully in a flat, collaborative, highly matrixed environment.
· Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including customers, partners, sales, analysts, journalists and social media.