Wonders Corporation is a technology-enabled service company headquartered in New York City. The company specializes in providing ordering taking, marketing, social media management, and data analytics for the restaurant industry.
Wonders Vision: We are the leading technology and customer service partner for restaurants everywhere.
Wonders Mission: To provide a virtuous ecosystem of tools and services to restaurant operators to help them be more successful.
Wonders Core Values: Client Focus, People-centric, Relentless, Substance, Creative, Efficient, Simplicity
What the role is about
As a Lead Developer, you will be leading a group of engineers in designing, coding, testing, and analyzing software applications. You will guide the team in technical implementation, will serve as a subject matter expert, and will assign tasks to ensure everyone contributes to the delivery of software requirements.
Who you are
To be successful in this role, you should have led a team of software developers preferably doing web and mobile application development. Ideal candidates are those who have done technical and architectural guidance while also hands-on with some of the development tasks. The candidate should have experience using our technological stack and has done automated tests to ensure quality. We also prefer someone who has the DevOps mindset while still having the experience in working with Agile projects.
● Code programs that are based on the requirements set forth by our clients and users.
● Review and analyze code changes of the team and recommends the best approach
● Coordinates with the release management team and quality assurance team in ensuring delivery of changes on time and with high quality
● May perform application deployments to Development, QA, and Production environment
● Prepare technical documentation and encourage the team to build the knowledge base
● Assign development tasks to team
● Lead and mentor the team in designing and implementing technical solutions
● Provide production support as needed
● Represent the team in product backlog discussion, Sprint reviews, and other tasks as needed
Our Network/VoIP Stacks: Asterisk VoIP servers, Cisco phones and switches, Ubiquiti routers
Our Development Environment/Best Practice: Agile SCRUM, DevOps, Microservices, OOP, Kanban, SDLC
● Can do all of the above? You are qualified!
● Able to work on night shift (starts within 9PM - 11PM Manila Time)
● 5+ years’ experience building web-based applications using Java EE and Spring
● Experience working on Mircroservices design
● Web service development with RESTful APIs experience
● Experience working in open source software including Spring, Mybatis, Maven, etc..
● Writing SQL queries in MYSQL database and working with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis
● Cassandra experience is huge plus
● Experience working with Git distributed source code
● JMS and Kafka, messaging and asynchronous processing design experience a plus
● Tuning high load, highly scalable and distributed applications experience a plus
● At least 3 years of leading software developers preferably in a web application development project
● Experience with DevOps technologies and principles, with proven example having implemented continuous delivery methodologies like continuous integration, continuous deployment and continuous automated testing
What’s on offer
Let’s discuss :)
But here’s a glimpse: HMO coverage on the first day of work, with free 4 dependents, Life Insurance, Above market salary, Work within an emerging technology space, You can take ownership of the product you created
Sounds exactly like the sort of role for you? Apply now!
If you’ve got any questions or wish to have a confidential chat about this role, please reach out to Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org from the Recruiting Team. We’d love to hear from you. :)