Would you like to work at a company where your contributions can make a significant difference? We’re an exciting startup where you’ll have the unique chance to see the product of your work translate into success. We’re young, exciting, and we’ll provide you with the tools you need to grow.
Moebius is looking for an experienced Lead Developer to lead client-facing software implementations across a portfolio of software products. You will be responsible for implementing client-facing and internal technical projects that will supervise a team of programmers who develop and maintain different web systems; developing a project and implementation plans, timelines, providing specifications to programmers; implementing change management procedures. You will review all assigned project activities, ensuring schedules that auto-generated client-facing communication are up to date. An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an organized person with a great eye for detail and plenty of team spirit.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
* Based in Cebu City, Philippines
- 5+ years experience of professional experience in the IT industry
- 5+ years’ experience with application design/architecture.
- 5+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- 5+ years of experience with PHP (Laravel)
- 4+ years of experience with Vue.js
- In-depth understanding of web development, best practices, and conventions
- Strong understanding of Git and other version control
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good organization and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent career experience and courses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Monitor, coach, and mentor the development team and provide regular feedback.
- Work with business and IT teams and manage all project requirements.
- Ability to interpret and convert end-user requirements to specifications in a wide range of systems to achieve the desired business results.
- Planning, scheduling, estimating, executing, monitoring and closing projects.
- Performing quality assurance and risk management.
- Providing reports and documentation on the project stage and progress.
- Create solutions to business problems through the design and programming of automated systems and custom reports.
- Determine and analyze various processes and implement changes for improvement.
What you’ll get:
- Possibility to work on exciting projects that will be immediately visible online
- Work with a super-motivated and highly experienced international team of young professionals
- Guaranteed career growth potential
- Freedom to innovate and take decisions
- Ability to adapt to new circumstances (crucial in a startup)
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary (Salary negotiable depending on experience and expertise)
- Casual dress code and relaxing work environment
- Paid Overtime
- Health insurance
- Education allowance to improve and learn new skills and technologies
- A computer of your choice
- Drinks, games, and movies after work
- And most important, awesome colleagues!