- Strong technical and subject matter expertise in at least four or more of the following security specialties:
- Network Security (multi-vendor) experience.
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience on Linux/Unix OS is desirable.
- Customer service experience – preferably in an Global Operations center environment.
- Ticketing system knowledge.
- Ability to work days, evenings, and weekends as required; 24x7 support in rotating shifts
- Flexible person with the ability to manage stressful situations and adapt to rapidly changing environments and requirements.
- Analytical thinker willing to “think outside the box” to resolve customer impacting situations on first contact; understand customer pain.
- Ability to work with Operations and Engineering on the priority of issues in order to resolve the most urgent customer impacting issues first.
- Aptitude and desire to learn advanced Network Security services.
- Creative, flexible thinker who is willing to take initiative and share alternative solutions with peers and management.
- Hands on experience on Vulnerability Scanning, Penetration Testing Tools
- Exceptional documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multi-cultural, customer-oriented environment.
- Ticket resolution – work on trouble tickets, support the operation of advanced Network Security Services and take escalations
- Queue Management – keep a watch on queue and get tickets assigned
- Service Request – working of request for changes as per client requirements
- Perform the minor changes as per define SoC process and work instructions
- Be a Subject Matter Expert ( SME) on few Products
- Creation of Standard operation procedure
- Attending client calls and other technical meetings
- Provide comprehensive maintianance plans for change management review and approval
- Implement Complex Changes
- Creating Root Cuase Anysis ( RCA)
- Creating Client speocifc monthly reports
Security Performance Tuning
- Identifying areas of Service Improvement Program (SIP) for key clients and reducing incidents
- Review code upgrade and test implement before rolling on to production
- Review documentation Recognizes successful intrusions and compromises through review and analysis of relevant event detail information
- Firewall and IPS/IDS policy tunning
- Work with Hardware/Software Vendors to resolve problems
- Lead and Co-oridnate shifts and exchange handoff between various shifts
- Cross Train and mentor juniors
- Participate in various Network and Security projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
3. TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION REQUIRED
5 to 10 years
6. TECHNICAL AND OTHER SKILLS:
Knowledge of ITIL, ISO27K will be beneficial
You have been redirected to a NTT Global Networks job page