KMK is a global data analytics and technology consulting company empowering leaders across the Life Sciences industries to make better data-driven decisions.
Our data analytics and software platforms support data science, commercial operations, real world evidence, and cloud information management. We help to optimize business strategy and operations by delivering cutting edge analytics from the broadest set of data sources, combined with deep technical and domain expertise. We enable commercial excellence delivering analytical guidance to the field through SalesOps™, our cloud-based sales planning and operations platform. We are leaders in managing data using the latest cloud information management and big data technologies.
We have more than 170 employees worldwide, are growing rapidly, and are proud to count a number of the top 10 global Life Sciences companies as our customers. We serve clients with a high-touch on-site and onshore presence, leveraged by a global delivery platform.
The Senior Analyst will support Sales Force Effectiveness and/or Marketing Science business unit by taking a lead role on projects, as well as mentoring junior staff development with minimal supervision from manager or senior staff.
- Work with US Pharma clients to understand their analytics and business needs for developing and delivering solutions that will provide critical insights through sophisticated quantitative analyses and data modeling
- Deliver operational analytics, sales operations or business technology oriented projects for sales operations teams within the Life Science industry. Projects will be primarily related to (but not limited to) incentive compensation, customer targeting, and call planning (response model based), sales force design, promotion evaluation, ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- Apply advanced statistical, econometric and optimization models and algorithms to real-world business problems
- Work hands-on with client business teams with limited or no supervision
- Make presentations and recommendations to clients on optimal customers, sales, and marketing strategies and tactics
- Design project plans and manage client expectations and communication plans for project delivery.
- Create documents such as business requirements, functional requirements, business rules, analytics plans, quality checklists, etc. for use by both internal and external customers
- Contribute in business development efforts by creating sales pitches, case studies, solutions for business problems
- Mentor junior staff
- BE/BS Degree or equivalent experience required in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other healthcare related major with quantitative background is preferred. Advanced degree in a relevant area is desirable but not necessary.
- 5+ years of related experience in Sales/Brand analytics, commercial operations
- Sales Operations experience directly in life sciences is significantly valuable
- Knowledge of various data source such as Xponent, APLD, DDD, HCOS (from IMS or Symphony), Specialty Data, Calls, Sample, Claims, etc.
- Analytical problem solving skills, able to identify and link patterns among data sets, analyze and extrapolate market trends and patterns, and to distill large data sets into meaningful information
- In-depth understanding of purpose and process of certain areas in Sales Force Effectiveness and Market Sizing, as well as of the linkage between other business areas. Must be able to assess the impact of other areas and provide business and technical solutions
- Strong presentation skills, good at developing and presenting findings and recommendations from analysis and reporting to key internal and external customers
- Effective oral and written communication skills that enable personal impact with senior-level decision makers
- Able to manage multiple projects, priorities, resources and timeline
- Strong attention to detail, with a quality-focused mindset
- Experience working with US pharma/Bio-Pharma Clients
- Promotes and generates innovation and cooperation within and cross teams (onsite-offsite) to achieve a collective outcome
Good to have skills
- Advanced SAS programming
- Expertise using data-handling tools including SAS, Excel, and SQL and able to quickly master new packages when needed
Benefits and Perks:
- Opportunity to move to USA, if desired.
- Opportunity to work with scalable and enterprise level technologies, bragging rights to having developed globally recognized technologies used by global customers
- Challenging, transparent and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to grow rapidly in your career along with the company – in get at right time!
- Competitive comp and benefits
- Maternity, Paternity & personal time off leaves
- Business Casuals dress policy
- Work from home based on needs
About KMK consulting Inc
KMK Consulting brings together a range of functional competencies in marketing science, market research, forecasting and sales force effectiveness to provide our biopharma clients with fully integrated solutions that support their commercial success.
For more information on KMK consulting inc, visit [...] and to apply write to us with your latest updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org