Launched in 2013, ManoMano is Europe's leading marketplace for DIY, home improvement and gardening online.
Co-founded by Philippe de Chanville and Christian Raisson, ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products: electricity, plumbing, hardware, frames, indoor and outdoor furniture, tools, etc.
With more than 3500 seller partners and 5 million products, ManoMano operates in 6 markets (France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom).
Thanks to the success of our fundraising (311 million euros to date), ManoMano now has more than 600 Manas & Manos spread across our 4 offices in Paris (x2), Bordeaux and Barcelona. With a quarter of international staff (24 different nationalities), ManoMano is a real melting pot reflecting our European ambitions. The team is also distinguished by its young and very dynamic spirit with an average age of 31.
Proud to be part of the Next 40 since 2019 (top 40 French startups), we have the ambition to be the n°1 destination for home improvement in Europe.
Joining ManoMano is a great professional and personal experience. It is an ideal environment to put your skills to work on innovative projects on a European scale.
Because people, and especially employees, are at the heart of ManoMano's culture, we are renowned for the optimal working conditions we offer.
Have a look at our Blog : [...] consolidate its position as DIY and Gardening online leader, ManoMano has put technology at the heart of its strategy.
We are convinced it is by fluidly delivering high quality products that we will be able to offer our clients and merchants all the functionalities to revolutionize their online DIY experience.
As a Lead QA Engineer, your mission is composed of three main streams:
- Proximity management of the QA Engineers in your team
- Ownership of the quality strategy
- Spread of the quality culture.
- Care for your team
- Hold regular 1:1 with your team members
- Challenge their work, be a facilitator and a coach to help team members learn more and progress at their best
- Share knowledge and experience with other QA Engineers.
Ownership of quality strategy
- Your priority is to improve the business
- Identify quality issues and process bottlenecks
- Think big and build an ambitious roadmap
- Enable development teams to monitor quality through metrics dashboards and reports
- Define testing standards and testing strategies with boldness
- Evaluate and manage risks of the projects and help improve our current processes
- Keep up-to-date with the QA industry’s best practices, tools and techniques.
Spread the quality culture
- Spread the culture of quality across the teams
- Advocate for quality at all stages of the product development cycle
- Involve all different roles in quality and promote a quality mindset.
Our current tech stack
- Jira and Xray for test scenario management
- CodeceptJS, Appium, Webdriver for GUI testing
- Postman, Newman and CodeceptJS for API testing
- Sonarqube for code quality, Gitlab and Bitrise for our CI/CD
- BrowserStack as a device farm
- And more... Including a house-made defect management solution!
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles.
- The different software testing techniques hold no secrets for you.
- Solid understanding of the SDLC and Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of Microservice Architecture.
- Knowledge in Restful API & Event Sourcing.
- Previous experience with cloud, such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Working experience in Gitlab, JIRA and Slack.
- You are a natural leader.
- Ingenious and creative.
- Autonomous and adaptable (desire to work in a fast growing environment / scale-up),you like working in a fast-changing environment.
- Humble and curious with a big appetite to learn, discover and experiment new things.
- You love technical challenges and problem-solving.
- You are a good team player.
- Full professional English proficiency.
- Experience automating tests (Selenium / Appium, CodeceptJS...)
- BDD oriented Knowledge
- Previous experience working in a marketplace
- ISTQB or equivalent certification.
Who you will report to?
As a Lead QA Engineer, you will report directly to the head of QA. And work closely with the Engineering Manager, Tech Leads and Product Directors.
What we can offer you at ManoMano
- Competitive package,
- Learning a lot in an agile environment with kind and brilliant colleagues,
- Advantages to work in France (Health insurance, 7 weeks holidays a year…),
- A pleasant location in the heart of Paris (75017),
- Restaurant vouchers and transport costs reimbursed at 50%,
- A great atmosphere,
- Epic games for table football and ping-pong,
- A DIY workshop, free access!
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »