The Lead Software developer is placed under the responsibility of the Product Development Manager and works in close collaboration with the ADAS technical leader. He is considered as a Physics expert within our teams.
As part of his responsibilities, he:
- Conducts regular state-of-the-art studies on topics related to optical and electromagnetic modeling related to sensor simulation (radar, lidar, ultrasound, camera)
- Define simulated real-time and offline sensor models for radar, lidar, ultrasound and camera
- Validate on a theoretical level the developed models (by real correlation, theoretical or offline/real-time)
- Develops prototypes implementing theoretical models and used for their validation
- Transmits knowledge and models to teams implementing sensors (kernel rendering ...)
- Participates as an expert in internal research projects such as "real-appearance" or "light field"
- Writes white-papers and participates in dedicated ADAS conferences as speaker or listener
- Coach theses / internships related to his areas of expertise
- Implements digital simulation tools and virtual reality platforms.
- Graduated from an engineering school, master 2 or equivalent degree with significant experience of 8 to 10 years in physics and Real-Time GPU rendering
- You master optical physics.
- You have a strong knowledge of Matlab and Python.
- Technical skills: technical culture and legitimacy, market knowledge, organization knowledge, project management skills and associated tools, management capacity,
- Fluent in English
- Degree in Physics
- Knowledge of real-time GPU rendering (shaders, OpenGL, CUDA, …), ADAS sensors such as: cameras, lidars, radars, … is necessary.
- Experience in using complex simulation software solutions in the realm of driving simulation and/or Virtual Reality and/or Optics.
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Ability to network using direct (face to face) or indirect (email, phone, social media) technology
- Positive, collaborative, team-oriented professional with initiative and leadership qualities
CULTURE AND VALUES
Culture and values are incredibly important to ANSYS. They inform us of who we are, of how we act. Values aren't posters hanging on a wall or about trite or glib slogans. They aren't about rules and regulations. They can't just be handed down the organization. They are shared beliefs – guideposts that we all follow when we're facing a challenge or a decision. Our values tell us how we live our lives; how we approach our jobs. Our values are crucial for fostering a culture of winning for our company:
- Customer focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ANSYS does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of ANSYS. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person or entity.