- Developing cross-platform user-facing features using React Native.
- Working closely with the PM & UX team to continuously improve and enhance the learning experiences of our Learners.
- Implementation based on UX designs and wireframes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Integrating SDK, building reusable components, and React Native libraries supporting
Android and iOS.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and debugging applications code.
- 6+ years work experience in mobile app development with at least 2 years in React
Native, with thorough understanding of its core principles.
- Hands-on experience of using native platform libraries and build tools like XCode, Android Studio, Gradle.
- Experience with popular React Native workflows (Redux preferred).
- Understanding of REST APIs, HTTP Request/Response Model and offline storage.
- Familiarity with Typescript and newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Excellent understanding of software design and object-oriented programming principles.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation.
- Hands-on experience in NodeJS is a plus.
1. Coding Round (Offline take-home assignment, requires 4-5 hours)
2. Coding assignment deep dive, React Native, and Native Mobile Dev coverage (75-90 mins, F2F)
3. System design & broad tech stack coverage with the Hiring Manager (45-60 mins, F2F)
4. Team/Culture-fit round with an Eng Leadership member (45-60 mins, F2F)